Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

I had an appointment to get the J&J one shot vaccine on April 23rd, but I was able to move it up to this Friday the 16th. B)

https://vaccinefinder.org/

33 minutes ago, crixus said:

I had an appointment to get the J&J one shot vaccine on April 23rd, but I was able to move it up to this Friday the 16th. B)

https://vaccinefinder.org/

Thanks, I think I am going to have to probably fly into the USA to get a vaccine...maybe Los Angeles because it has some good flights.  I need to get J&J, though, so I don't have to fly back.

Posted Image

On 4/9/2021 at 10:15 AM, Joe from WY said:

Reminds me of the dudes you see hanging around on the corners of the Richmond District. Or the Bulgarians who have set up shop in Southern Humboldt...

I ended up in the back room of a MJ dispensary years ago in SOMA that was run by the tracksuit crowd talking shop with the ownership. That was one of the stranger conversations I've ever had with any group of people for any length of time.

I got drunk and into a subsequent contentious conversation with two Afrikaners on a cruise ship during, and over, apartheid. It felt weird at the time. They weren't in tracksuits tho; they just sounded like they should have been.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 4/8/2021 at 5:16 PM, Stealthlobo said:

24 hours after the shot is when most ppl have side effects. I recommend pre-medicating with an NSAID (ibuprofen or naproxen) AND acetaminophen before your interview so you'll prevent feeling too bad during it.

And as no one's doctor, I recommend self-medicating with homegrown weed both before, and during, and hell, afterwards too.

49 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I do live in California and I have an email confirmation for my appointment (made it yesterday - moved up from 23rd to 16th).

1 hour ago, Maji said:

Better alive than dead :)

Those poor .01% ’ers!!!  Let’s not over-dramatize this.  A huge % of the truly vulnerable to covid are already vaccinated (nearly 75% as of April 2nd).  The death rates for the remaining population are extremely low.

v0icAvfW.jpg

20 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

They just announced the suspension of J&J shots in the whole state about 2 hours ago.

Yikes. That's a shitload of money down the tubes.  Utah has mostly Moderna, pretty sure. I asked the med tech while getting my shot about why no J&J..  He said supply and mostly the homeless get the J&J shot for obvious reasons. This was before the discovery of the recent J&J issues.

17 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

That and a six-pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale will get you through the worst of it, in my experience.

A good West Coast pale ale/IPA would have been a great snake oil in the 19th century, a thought that made me think of this song:

9 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Those poor .01% ’ers!!!  Let’s not over-dramatize this.  A huge % of the truly vulnerable to covid are already vaccinated (nearly 75% as of April 2nd).  The death rates for the remaining population are extremely low.

You know this shit causes ED right? 

16 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9225992

I was wait and see mode until I found out about the potential for ED and then suddenly I was like...how soon can I inject this miracle into my veins?

Sore arm and a strong desire to argue on the internet about cycling loving Italian communists, but no weird side effects other than that. Good turnout. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Suppoedly blood clots only have happened in women. About 1 in one million.  They were saying women get blood clots at the rate of about 1 in 1000 for birth control pill.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

On 4/15/2021 at 10:06 AM, Maji said:

Great job everyone!

On 4/15/2021 at 10:19 AM, Mano said:

Suppoedly blood clots only have happened in women. About 1 in one million.  They were saying women get blood clots at the rate of about 1 in 1000 for birth control pill.

On 4/15/2021 at 3:49 PM, Stealthlobo said:

Screenshot_20210415-164825.png

It is enraging.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Got my 2nd Pfizer dose last Wednesday - Felt nothing for about 10 hours after, then arm started to be a bit sore and was a bit tied next morning, but nothing that might not have been allergies - by April 28 I should be considered fully vaccinated !! :rock: