Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It's true. This place is sort of like the Peshawar Smuggler's Bazaar of the Net. The last interesting place in the world, in many respects.

We are a beautiful people.

• Cheers 1
4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I have Bob Dole Arm today, myself, and did all day yesterday after the jab.

A few co-workers got it yesterday too. Based on what I hear, I'm faring the best. Two at least are bedridden apparently lol. The worst that's happened to me, aside from said Bob Dole Arm, is the fact that I feel as if I spent all last night in an Indian sweat lodge.

Is “Man Vaccine” a thing...  kinda like a “Man Cold”?

28 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

45a879d3bfd01c66776d6035373746d4.jpg

I never lie brother. You have assassin skill.. Not a lot of words.. Just missiles and grenades. 

image.jpeg.372ead4652a38237e94d28b4475df1ea.jpeg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

That would explain some things. :D

You know "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon?" My group of college buddies could play "Three Degrees of War Crimes in the 80s and 90s" and everyone would win. Or lose. Depending on how you look at it. 

• Haha 3

My wife and I got our second dose of Moderna this morning. So far we are feeling okay, but I'm a little worried because I have a job interview tomorrow morning and it can't be rescheduled. I'm hoping if I have any side effects it happens tonight or tomorrow afternoon. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I chainsmoke Marlboro reds, drink Stoli straight, and have a superb Adidas tracksuit game as well.

It's not easy being a pimp bro..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

My wife and I got our second dose of Moderna this morning. So far we are feeling okay, but I'm a little worried because I have a job interview tomorrow morning and it can't be rescheduled. I'm hoping if I have any side effects it happens tonight or tomorrow afternoon. 

If your arm balloons up, just tell the interviewer you’re a one armed weight lifter 

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

24 hours after the shot is when most ppl have side effects. I recommend pre-medicating with an NSAID (ibuprofen or naproxen) AND acetaminophen before your interview so you'll prevent feeling too bad during it.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
6 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

24 hours after the shot is when most ppl have side effects. I recommend pre-medicating with an NSAID (ibuprofen or naproxen) AND acetaminophen before your interview so you'll prevent feeling too bad during it.

Thanks for the heads up. My interview is at 9:00 am tomorrow and I got my shot at 11:00 this morning, so I'll definitely load up on meds before I go in. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Was there any plum brandy in that video?

I’d have to go back and look.  I was kinda scarred by the dude’s meth mouth. 

4 minutes ago, utenation said:

I’d have to go back and look.  I was kinda scarred by the dude’s meth mouth. 

It's a trick question. If there is none in the video, there is clearly some in the dude's system. Those guys out there eat Slivovitz for breakfast. 

1 hour ago, utenation said:

I never lie brother. You have assassin skill.. Not a lot of words.. Just missiles and grenades. 

image.jpeg.372ead4652a38237e94d28b4475df1ea.jpeg

Oh, you know how it goes;

futime.jpg

4 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Okay so I guess you are supposed to eat before getting the shot.  I hadn't eaten anything besides a protein shake for breakfast - started feeling real woozy and lightheaded about 5 minutes after.  Feeling better now a couple hours and a lunch later.

That’s what happened to me on the first dose.  It lasted into the next day.

Got my first one in the beginning of Jan and second in Feb. Second one had me with aches, chills and fever for about six hours. Aches lasted about 12. then it was gone. Moderna

7 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

You're truly some of the flavor this place has been missing. I've laughed my ass off the last few days you've been back on here regularly.

-Utenation- 

Coming back to the MWC board thinking it’s still 2010 and found the Non Sports section.....Btw, the chick with blue hair is hot and her honor was worth saving.

• Haha 1

Got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday.  Not worried about any reaction and so far nothing.  Arm is sore but no worse than a tetanus booster so not sure what the big deal there is.  They put a 3” needle deep in the upper arm muscle - to be expected I think.

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

Got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday.  Not worried about any reaction and so far nothing.  Arm is sore but no worse than a tetanus booster so not sure what the big deal there is.  They put a 3” needle deep in the upper arm muscle - to be expected I think.

Uh... 3 inches is 3x too much. Should only be a 1" needle, maybe 1.5" if the pt is obese.

• Cheers 1