Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

After the vaccine yesterday, I woke up with sweat dripping down my head and slight chills. Today I feel a bit sore in my arm, and am a little tired, but that's it.

So the second shot reaction wasn't as big of a deal as I was worried about.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CV147 said:

After the vaccine yesterday, I woke up with sweat dripping down my head and slight chills. Today I feel a bit sore in my arm, and am a little tired, but that's it.

So the second shot reaction wasn't as big of a deal as I was worried about.

good cause I can't lift my stabbed arm over my collarbone today

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

good cause I can't lift my stabbed arm over my collarbone today

7 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

That's what my wife said as well.  I get mine today too!

I have Bob Dole Arm today, myself, and did all day yesterday after the jab.

A few co-workers got it yesterday too. Based on what I hear, I'm faring the best. Two at least are bedridden apparently lol. The worst that's happened to me, aside from said Bob Dole Arm, is the fact that I feel as if I spent all last night in an Indian sweat lodge.

• Like 1

I’ve heard younger people have a harder time with the vaccine than older people. The reason given is a stronger immune system for the young. OTOH older people died in much bigger numbers from Covid than younger people. Life is a trade off, no pun intended. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

That's what my wife said as well.  I get mine today too!

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

I have Bob Dole Arm today, myself, and did all day yesterday after the jab.

A few co-workers got it yesterday too. Based on what I hear, I'm faring the best. Two at least are bedridden apparently lol. The worst that's happened to me, aside from said Bob Dole Arm, is the fact that I feel as if I spent all last night in an Indian sweat lodge.

pretty tired and a little bit of a headache, had to stop and take a little break on the couch from working. But I quit coffee for a month yesterday so it might be that too. at any right, not going on a run tonight like I planned :lol: 

• Haha 1

I just got my second firecracker today.  Moving my vote to fully loaded.  The only side effect is penis shrinkage.

I know @BSUTOP25 and @Joe from WY have a lot of experience with this stuff. Any suggestions? Will this be long term? I've already tried the sock stuffing during the day and turn the lights out at night but I still get busted. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, utenation said:

I just got my second firecracker today.  Moving my vote to fully loaded.  The only side effect is penis shrinkage.

I know @BSUTOP25 and @Joe from WY have a lot of experience with this stuff. Any suggestions? Will this be long term? I've already tried the sock stuffing during the day and turn the lights out at night but I still get busted. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hang a weight off of it, right @madmartigan?

31 minutes ago, utenation said:

Thanks in advance. 

18 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Hang a weight off of it, right @madmartigan?

Anvil. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, utenation said:

Thanks in advance. 

Tie your pecker to a brick, go up to one of the various SLC high rises, and toss it off the side. It'll fix the problem.

The honeys down at The Beerhive will be calling you "Long Dong Silver" in no time.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
10 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Tie your pecker to a brick, go up to one of the various SLC high rises, and toss it off the side. It'll fix the problem.

The honeys down at The Beerhive will be calling you "Long Dong Silver" in no time.

Well, it's certainly worked everywhere else on my body. I'll try it.

Skin stretching practice is common among some Asian-African tribes, but  this body modification has been adopted by many people in Western countries  as well - Photogallery

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, utenation said:

Well, it's certainly worked everywhere else on my body. I'll try it.

Skin stretching practice is common among some Asian-African tribes, but  this body modification has been adopted by many people in Western countries  as well - Photogallery

You're truly some of the flavor this place has been missing. I've laughed my ass off the last few days you've been back on here regularly.

I’m getting my second poke tomorrow, am pretty relieved it’s almost over with. Was expecting a big reaction from the first shot since I had COVID, but I just ended up being tired enough to fall asleep in the middle of the day, so I’m hoping I am spared a big reaction to the second shot as well.

Although if anybody struggles with fatigue after the shot, I have found a good remedy is the second you nod off have a small child shake you aggressively and demand you make them food and then play Mario kart with them. Worked like a charm for me. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You're truly some of the flavor this place has been missing. I've laughed my ass off the last few days you've been back on here regularly.

I tell ya, there are a lot of Aces here. Smart, witty people.  You are definitely one. My sleeper pick is @son of a gun That guy has talent and potential. 

• Cheers 1
5 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I’m getting my second poke tomorrow, am pretty relieved it’s almost over with. Was expecting a big reaction from the first shot since I had COVID, but I just ended up being tired enough to fall asleep in the middle of the day, so I’m hoping I am spared a big reaction to the second shot as well.

Although if anybody struggles with fatigue after the shot, I have found a good remedy is the second you nod off have a small child shake you aggressively and demand you make them food and then play Mario kart with them. Worked like a charm for me. 

Not a bad idea, but being that I don't have kids running around, I just got hella high (Arnold Bombers FTW) and drunk and gave into passing out at about 10 or so last night after eating a plate of fajitas.

Glad you're almost done with it.

Also, the people I've known who had Covid didn't have awful reactions, but the people who didn't, have. That's purely anecdotal, but that said, given that I haven't had awful experiences outside being tired/Bob Dole Arm/sweating like a junky, I really wonder if I had it at some point. I never got a Covid test ever, so I guess we'll never know.

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

I tell ya, there are a lot of Aces here. Smart, witty people.  You are definitely one. My sleeper pick is @son of a gun That guy has talent and potential. 

It's true. This place is sort of like the Peshawar Smuggler's Bazaar of the Net. The last interesting place in the world, in many respects.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3