Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

7 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

You're truly some of the flavor this place has been missing. I've laughed my ass off the last few days you've been back on here regularly.

-Utenation- 

Coming back to the MWC board thinking it’s still 2010 and found the Non Sports section.....Btw, the chick with blue hair is hot and her honor was worth saving.

Got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday.  Not worried about any reaction and so far nothing.  Arm is sore but no worse than a tetanus booster so not sure what the big deal there is.  They put a 3” needle deep in the upper arm muscle - to be expected I think.

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

Got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday.  Not worried about any reaction and so far nothing.  Arm is sore but no worse than a tetanus booster so not sure what the big deal there is.  They put a 3” needle deep in the upper arm muscle - to be expected I think.

Uh... 3 inches is 3x too much. Should only be a 1" needle, maybe 1.5" if the pt is obese.

59 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I ended up in the back room of a MJ dispensary years ago in SOMA that was run by the tracksuit crowd talking shop with the ownership. That was one of the stranger conversations I've ever had with any group of people for any length of time.

I seriously think companies ran by the track suit crowd are underrated in society.

1. Zero taxes, payroll, state or federal

2. Zero HR problems or staff needed

3. Major opportunity to advance without a written plan of action or goal paperwork to be reviewed by management.

4. Heath care premiums are no problem. 

5. Retirement options are an open book with no 401K match needed.

6. Discounts at all the businesses they "run" in their turf..

There's many more, but doesn't seem like a bad gig to me if you can avoid "early termination" at said company. 

12 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

When you put it like that, it really is a pretty +++++ing sweet gig if you can swing it. That's the American Dream in a nutshell, really.

At the end of the day, it's all about respect.

image.jpeg.b8248e8350613848a38e4b902620ed5c.jpeg

18 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

Thanks for the heads up. My interview is at 9:00 am tomorrow and I got my shot at 11:00 this morning, so I'll definitely load up on meds before I go in. 

How u feeling today? Alright?

Wondering if the sore arm has anything to do with the skill of the person administering the shot. I think I got lucky, as I didn't even feel either shot going in, and had no soreness.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

5 minutes ago, Mano said:

Wondering if the sore arm has anything to do with the skill of the person administering the shot. I think I got lucky, as I didn't even feel either shot going in, and had no soreness.

After I got my first shot, major arm soreness. Second shot major arm soreness. I've always wondered why you get sore arms too. Both were hammered into my left shoulder.

The best I found was:

The soreness in your arm is considered a local reaction. Some of the arm irritation also comes from the muscle reacting to the small amount of vaccine liquid that was injected into the arm.

2 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

How u feeling today? Alright?

Thanks for checking in, I appreciate it. So far I'm doing good. My arm is sore and I woke up last night feeling a little cold, but I covered up with an extra blanket and I went right back to sleep. My wife on the other hand has been miserable. She's had a dead arm since yesterday and she got chills and body aches last night. We both took tylenol before I left for my interview this morning and when I got back she was still in bed. I made her some hot tea and she managed to get that down, but now she's back in bed sleeping. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg