Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

The real scary part is, I’ve heard @Joe from WYhas no issues with bottom of the barrel “workers”.  Again, just a rumor but I think he’s been spotted in Tijuana at a few Donkey shows. And the dirtiest hostels in Eastern Europe. 

Quite the negotiator I hear. 

A "sketchiest woman you ever banged" competition with @Joe from WY and I would probably make the population of this board feel much better about their life decisions, if not wondering "what could have been".

I

• Cheers 1
7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I make deals folks...such good deals.

I’ve always wondered why your Croatian and Serbian were spotless. 

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

A "sketchiest woman you ever banged" competition with @Joe from WY and I would probably make the population of this board feel much better about their life decisions, if not wondering "what could have been".

I

This competition must include PH.

• Haha 1
Just now, utenation said:

Not a chance.  I know Joe and he knows me and we share many prior uhhhh, proclivities.

A cathouse in Nevada is far less sketchy than an all you can eat BBQ and crab orgy with folks a decade + older than you.  

You only live once.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not a chance.  I know Joe and he knows me and we share many prior uhhhh, proclivities.

A cathouse in Nevada is far less sketchy than an all you can eat BBQ and crab orgy with folks a decade + older than you.  

You only live once.

Impressive work boys. Nobody can trust you unless you have a little dirt on you. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, utenation said:

I’ve always wondered why your Croatian and Serbian were spotless. 

I chainsmoke Marlboro reds, drink Stoli straight, and have a superb Adidas tracksuit game as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, utenation said:

I've seen more batshit crazy shit in that regard in the last 2 months than that kid will see in 2 dozen lifetimes.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I've seen more batshit crazy shit in that regard in the last 2 months than that kid will see in 2 dozen lifetimes.

Yeah, you can't really say you have gotten weird with it until you bang some dudes wife and he tries to feed you lasagna or some shit afterwards and gives you a gross, sweaty hug.

I've made a lot of mistakes.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, you can't really say you have gotten weird with it until you bang some dudes wife and he tries to feed you lasagna or some shit afterwards and gives you a gross, sweaty hug.

I've made a lot of mistakes.

IDK. Mistakes...or have you added a lot of color to your life? I choose to think of it as adding a lot of color to my life.

• Cheers 1
8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

IDK. Mistakes...or have you added a lot of color to your life? I choose to think of it as adding a lot of color to my life.

Color, but color I can only share with certain friends.  Last woman I almost dated we had the "prior partner" talk...I was honest.  That ended that.

Current woman I am talking too is more open and knows I have a colorful past, she is the little sister of one of my best friends.  But some stuff will go to the grave.

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

umm...have you noticed that the older you get, the more "hot" young ladies there are?

Yes, and unfortunately, getting an injection is the closest contact I can hope for.  I've never had a hot lady give me my annual flu shot.

• Cheers 1
53 minutes ago, utenation said:

The real scary part is, I’ve heard @Joe from WYhas no issues with bottom of the barrel “workers”.  Again, just a rumor but I think he’s been spotted in Tijuana at a few Donkey shows. And the dirtiest hostels in Eastern Europe. 

Quite the negotiator I hear. 

51 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I make deals folks...such good deals.

What the heck?  I don't recall donkey stories.

More crazy-ass MWCBOARDING.  How the hell a mundane thread on vaccination status descends to this depravity?

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2
26 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

But some stuff will go to the grave.

100% this

• Cheers 1
4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Anytime you involve strippers there's going to be problems. I speak from experience. @MetropolitanCowboy knows what I'm talking about.

Funny enough, Dario Herrera once also mentioned that to me at the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas. Truer words were never spoken. 

Sometimes things turn out swimmingly, sometimes you’re left running for the BART train like it’s the last helicopter leaving a rooftop in Saigon. There’s usually not a happy medium. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I got a strippers phone number that way the night @BSUTOP25 tried to kill me with 151 shots but generally yes, good rule of thumb.

That reminds me of a friend who successfully got takeout from a strip club in Key West, only problem was the Wife was at home and it was spring break.  The sex was free but the hotel cost him $500, only room they had available was a suite.  

2 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Funny enough, Dario Herrera once also mentioned that to me at the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas. Truer words were never spoken. 

Sometimes things turn out swimmingly, sometimes you’re left running for the BART train like it’s the last helicopter leaving a rooftop in Saigon. There’s usually not a happy medium. 

Dario was a jewel but when he's right he's right.

And re: the 2nd paragraph...that's what happens when you rush on down the freeway, +++++ around, and get lost. Again though, as that full story would illustrate if told...

...anytime you involve strippers there's going to be problems.

5 hours ago, utenation said:

I’m surprised @BSUTOP25 didn’t give you some advice on the whole stripper thing. 99% are crazy with major abuse and daddy issues.  You knew that already I’m sure. 

We’ve talked about this several times. Both BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout have opted for the safer route of lot lizards. Some of them are W2’d with medical benefits and more loyal. All depends on the truck stop. 

32123FC5-F2F1-434A-B3D7-5C00960FD419.jpeg

My younger brother was a trucker and co drove with his wife for a year. When the lot lizards approached his truck did they ever get some hell thrown at them. He has some crazy ass stories about his years as a trucker. Going in and out of NYC was a trip in itself. 

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Current woman I am talking too is more open and knows I have a colorful past, 

I’m sure he/she knew his/her options were limited .:ph34r:

B6FE524D-88E6-4C5C-9232-CB2EE2127547.jpeg

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, utenation said:

I’m surprised @BSUTOP25 didn’t give you some advice on the whole stripper thing. 99% are crazy with major abuse and daddy issues.  You knew that already I’m sure. 

We’ve talked about this several times. Both BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout have opted for the safer route of lot lizards. Some of them are W2’d with medical benefits and more loyal. All depends on the truck stop. 

32123FC5-F2F1-434A-B3D7-5C00960FD419.jpeg

Do you know what two things in the air get @halfmanhalfbroncohorny?

@Wyoguns’ mom’s legs. 

• Facepalm 1