Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

10 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Tie your pecker to a brick, go up to one of the various SLC high rises, and toss it off the side. It'll fix the problem.

The honeys down at The Beerhive will be calling you "Long Dong Silver" in no time.

Well, it's certainly worked everywhere else on my body. I'll try it.

Skin stretching practice is common among some Asian-African tribes, but  this body modification has been adopted by many people in Western countries  as well - Photogallery

I’m getting my second poke tomorrow, am pretty relieved it’s almost over with. Was expecting a big reaction from the first shot since I had COVID, but I just ended up being tired enough to fall asleep in the middle of the day, so I’m hoping I am spared a big reaction to the second shot as well.

Although if anybody struggles with fatigue after the shot, I have found a good remedy is the second you nod off have a small child shake you aggressively and demand you make them food and then play Mario kart with them. Worked like a charm for me. 

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You're truly some of the flavor this place has been missing. I've laughed my ass off the last few days you've been back on here regularly.

I tell ya, there are a lot of Aces here. Smart, witty people.  You are definitely one. My sleeper pick is @son of a gun That guy has talent and potential. 

Okay so I guess you are supposed to eat before getting the shot.  I hadn't eaten anything besides a protein shake for breakfast - started feeling real woozy and lightheaded about 5 minutes after.  Feeling better now a couple hours and a lunch later.

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I have Bob Dole Arm today, myself, and did all day yesterday after the jab.

A few co-workers got it yesterday too. Based on what I hear, I'm faring the best. Two at least are bedridden apparently lol. The worst that's happened to me, aside from said Bob Dole Arm, is the fact that I feel as if I spent all last night in an Indian sweat lodge.

Is “Man Vaccine” a thing...  kinda like a “Man Cold”?

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

That would explain some things. :D

You know "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon?" My group of college buddies could play "Three Degrees of War Crimes in the 80s and 90s" and everyone would win. Or lose. Depending on how you look at it. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

My wife and I got our second dose of Moderna this morning. So far we are feeling okay, but I'm a little worried because I have a job interview tomorrow morning and it can't be rescheduled. I'm hoping if I have any side effects it happens tonight or tomorrow afternoon. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

11 minutes ago, utenation said:

It's not easy being a pimp bro..

Was there any plum brandy in that video?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

14 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

My wife and I got our second dose of Moderna this morning. So far we are feeling okay, but I'm a little worried because I have a job interview tomorrow morning and it can't be rescheduled. I'm hoping if I have any side effects it happens tonight or tomorrow afternoon. 

If your arm balloons up, just tell the interviewer you’re a one armed weight lifter 

19 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

24 hours after the shot is when most ppl have side effects. I recommend pre-medicating with an NSAID (ibuprofen or naproxen) AND acetaminophen before your interview so you'll prevent feeling too bad during it.

6 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

24 hours after the shot is when most ppl have side effects. I recommend pre-medicating with an NSAID (ibuprofen or naproxen) AND acetaminophen before your interview so you'll prevent feeling too bad during it.

Thanks for the heads up. My interview is at 9:00 am tomorrow and I got my shot at 11:00 this morning, so I'll definitely load up on meds before I go in. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

4 minutes ago, utenation said:

I’d have to go back and look.  I was kinda scarred by the dude’s meth mouth. 

It's a trick question. If there is none in the video, there is clearly some in the dude's system. Those guys out there eat Slivovitz for breakfast. 

4 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Okay so I guess you are supposed to eat before getting the shot.  I hadn't eaten anything besides a protein shake for breakfast - started feeling real woozy and lightheaded about 5 minutes after.  Feeling better now a couple hours and a lunch later.

That’s what happened to me on the first dose.  It lasted into the next day.