Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

15 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Are you saying the Pfizer paperwork I received is incorrect?  Read the pictures of my Pfizer paperwork I received.  

Paperwork is correct, it IS a different process than the out-dated normal process. I was referring to your statement that "we are all second phase guinea pigs" as being incorrect.

38 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Even if you weren't too old or married, hitting on young hot ladies while they're at work is generally not a recipe for success. 

Yeah, maybe volunteer work to make sure everybody stays there 15 minutes.

34 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

Paperwork is correct, it IS a different process than the out-dated normal process. I was referring to your statement that "we are all second phase guinea pigs" as being incorrect.

How can the new process be as rigorous as the old process if the new process is a fast track process? Look, from all the information this is a non-issue, but it appears to me that I am technically correct as to being guinea pigs. If the new process is as good as the old process or better, why the disclaimer?

Don’t forget the advancement of big data and AI. Comparing how drugs will be developed now and into the future to when the polo vaccine was developed is silly. 

Just got the J&J down at the Coliseum. Was there twice in 2 days...once to freeze my ass off and watch the A's get their asses whipped last night, and then, today, where it was literally one of the easiest experiences ever. I got there like an hour before my appointment expecting chaos and I was the only one there. They got me right in and got me out of there (including the observation time) in 30 mins.

Whole site was run by the Coast Guard and FEMA. Was extremely orderly, efficient, and professional. Hats off to @Coastie wherever you are.

No side effects right now aside from a sore arm, profuse sweating, and an ongoing urge to download the MS Office Suite.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
12 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

No side effects right now aside from a sore arm, profuse sweating, and an ongoing urge to download the MS Office Suite.

original.jpg

• Cheers 1
5 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Even if you weren't too old or married, hitting on young hot ladies while they're at work is generally not a recipe for success. 

I got a strippers phone number that way the night @BSUTOP25 tried to kill me with 151 shots but generally yes, good rule of thumb.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
57 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I got a strippers phone number that way the night @BSUTOP25 tried to kill me with 151 shots but generally yes, good rule of thumb.

How much did the date cost?

I strongly recommend the Pfizer vaccine. I'm in my early 60s, the first shot was extremely minor soreness the rest of the day and no other symptoms at all. I'm about 7 hours after this morning's second injection, and other than the prick going in haven't felt a thing.

• Like 1

Got signed up for my first shot in a couple hours. should be a big help to playing pokemon go in sketchy coverage areas

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, modestobulldog said:

How much did the date cost?

Never went out on a date, flirted for a few weeks, she sent some nudes and videos, fizzled out.  She was crazy.

• Cheers 1
36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Never went out on a date, flirted for a few weeks, she sent some nudes and videos, fizzled out.  She was crazy.

Anytime you involve strippers there's going to be problems. I speak from experience. @MetropolitanCowboy knows what I'm talking about.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Anytime you involve strippers there's going to be problems. I speak from experience. @MetropolitanCowboy knows what I'm talking about.

Yeah, she was a looker but asked if she and her kid could stay with me for a few weeks after sending me a barrage of nudes every day.  Supposedly abusive controlling ex she was trying to avoid.  Waaaay to much drama for me at the time, kinda ghosted her.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, she was a looker but asked if she and her kid could stay with me for a few weeks after sending me a barrage of nudes every day.  Supposedly abusive controlling ex she was trying to avoid.  Waaaay to much drama for me at the time, kinda ghosted her.

I’m surprised @BSUTOP25 didn’t give you some advice on the whole stripper thing. 99% are crazy with major abuse and daddy issues.  You knew that already I’m sure. 

We’ve talked about this several times. Both BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout have opted for the safer route of lot lizards. Some of them are W2’d with medical benefits and more loyal. All depends on the truck stop. 

32123FC5-F2F1-434A-B3D7-5C00960FD419.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
4 minutes ago, utenation said:

I’m surprised @BSUTOP25 didn’t give you some advice on the whole stripper thing. 99% are crazy with major abuse and daddy issues.  You knew that already I’m sure. 

We’ve talked about this several times. Both BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout have opted for the safer route of lot lizards. Some of them are W2’d with medical benefits and more loyal. All depends on the truck stop. 

32123FC5-F2F1-434A-B3D7-5C00960FD419.jpeg

I used to like my women how I like my coffee.  Hot and with daddy issues.

HMHB has grown up since then.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

I just got my 2nd Pfizer stab.  They have some hot young ladies administering the injections at the community center in the hood. I'm too old and married to hit on them.

umm...have you noticed that the older you get, the more "hot" young ladies there are?

22 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I used to like my women how I like my coffee.  Hot and with daddy issues.

HMHB has grown up since then.

The real scary part is, I’ve heard @Joe from WYhas no issues with bottom of the barrel “workers”.  Again, just a rumor but I think he’s been spotted in Tijuana at a few Donkey shows. And the dirtiest hostels in Eastern Europe. 

Quite the negotiator I hear. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, utenation said:

The real scary part is, I’ve heard @Joe from WYhas no issues with bottom of the barrel “workers”.  Again, just a rumor but I think he’s been spotted in Tijuana at a few Donkey shows. And the dirtiest hostels in Eastern Europe. 

Quite the negotiation I hear. 

I make deals folks...such good deals.