Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

IDK. Mistakes...or have you added a lot of color to your life? I choose to think of it as adding a lot of color to my life.

Color, but color I can only share with certain friends.  Last woman I almost dated we had the "prior partner" talk...I was honest.  That ended that.

Current woman I am talking too is more open and knows I have a colorful past, she is the little sister of one of my best friends.  But some stuff will go to the grave.

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

umm...have you noticed that the older you get, the more "hot" young ladies there are?

Yes, and unfortunately, getting an injection is the closest contact I can hope for.  I've never had a hot lady give me my annual flu shot.

110926run_defense710.jpg

53 minutes ago, utenation said:

The real scary part is, I’ve heard @Joe from WYhas no issues with bottom of the barrel “workers”.  Again, just a rumor but I think he’s been spotted in Tijuana at a few Donkey shows. And the dirtiest hostels in Eastern Europe. 

Quite the negotiator I hear. 

51 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I make deals folks...such good deals.

What the heck?  I don't recall donkey stories.

110926run_defense710.jpg

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Anytime you involve strippers there's going to be problems. I speak from experience. @MetropolitanCowboy knows what I'm talking about.

Funny enough, Dario Herrera once also mentioned that to me at the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas. Truer words were never spoken. 

Sometimes things turn out swimmingly, sometimes you’re left running for the BART train like it’s the last helicopter leaving a rooftop in Saigon. There’s usually not a happy medium. 

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I got a strippers phone number that way the night @BSUTOP25 tried to kill me with 151 shots but generally yes, good rule of thumb.

That reminds me of a friend who successfully got takeout from a strip club in Key West, only problem was the Wife was at home and it was spring break.  The sex was free but the hotel cost him $500, only room they had available was a suite.  

5 hours ago, utenation said:

I’m surprised @BSUTOP25 didn’t give you some advice on the whole stripper thing. 99% are crazy with major abuse and daddy issues.  You knew that already I’m sure. 

We’ve talked about this several times. Both BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout have opted for the safer route of lot lizards. Some of them are W2’d with medical benefits and more loyal. All depends on the truck stop. 

32123FC5-F2F1-434A-B3D7-5C00960FD419.jpeg

My younger brother was a trucker and co drove with his wife for a year. When the lot lizards approached his truck did they ever get some hell thrown at them. He has some crazy ass stories about his years as a trucker. Going in and out of NYC was a trip in itself. 

9 hours ago, utenation said:

I’m surprised @BSUTOP25 didn’t give you some advice on the whole stripper thing. 99% are crazy with major abuse and daddy issues.  You knew that already I’m sure. 

We’ve talked about this several times. Both BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout have opted for the safer route of lot lizards. Some of them are W2’d with medical benefits and more loyal. All depends on the truck stop. 

32123FC5-F2F1-434A-B3D7-5C00960FD419.jpeg

Do you know what two things in the air get @halfmanhalfbroncohorny?

@Wyoguns’ mom’s legs. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I chainsmoke Marlboro reds, drink Stoli straight, and have a superb Adidas tracksuit game as well.

I definitely hung out with you as an undergrad in college.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

After the vaccine yesterday, I woke up with sweat dripping down my head and slight chills. Today I feel a bit sore in my arm, and am a little tired, but that's it.

So the second shot reaction wasn't as big of a deal as I was worried about.

1 hour ago, CV147 said:

After the vaccine yesterday, I woke up with sweat dripping down my head and slight chills. Today I feel a bit sore in my arm, and am a little tired, but that's it.

So the second shot reaction wasn't as big of a deal as I was worried about.

good cause I can't lift my stabbed arm over my collarbone today

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I’ve heard younger people have a harder time with the vaccine than older people. The reason given is a stronger immune system for the young. OTOH older people died in much bigger numbers from Covid than younger people. Life is a trade off, no pun intended. 

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

That's what my wife said as well.  I get mine today too!

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

I have Bob Dole Arm today, myself, and did all day yesterday after the jab.

A few co-workers got it yesterday too. Based on what I hear, I'm faring the best. Two at least are bedridden apparently lol. The worst that's happened to me, aside from said Bob Dole Arm, is the fact that I feel as if I spent all last night in an Indian sweat lodge.

pretty tired and a little bit of a headache, had to stop and take a little break on the couch from working. But I quit coffee for a month yesterday so it might be that too. at any right, not going on a run tonight like I planned :lol: 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I just got my second firecracker today.  Moving my vote to fully loaded.  The only side effect is penis shrinkage.

I know @BSUTOP25 and @Joe from WY have a lot of experience with this stuff. Any suggestions? Will this be long term? I've already tried the sock stuffing during the day and turn the lights out at night but I still get busted. 

Thanks in advance. 

12 minutes ago, utenation said:

I just got my second firecracker today.  Moving my vote to fully loaded.  The only side effect is penis shrinkage.

I know @BSUTOP25 and @Joe from WY have a lot of experience with this stuff. Any suggestions? Will this be long term? I've already tried the sock stuffing during the day and turn the lights out at night but I still get busted. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hang a weight off of it, right @madmartigan?

31 minutes ago, utenation said:

Thanks in advance. 

18 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Hang a weight off of it, right @madmartigan?

Anvil. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg