Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

12 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

No side effects right now aside from a sore arm, profuse sweating, and an ongoing urge to download the MS Office Suite.

original.jpg

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

5 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Even if you weren't too old or married, hitting on young hot ladies while they're at work is generally not a recipe for success. 

I got a strippers phone number that way the night @BSUTOP25 tried to kill me with 151 shots but generally yes, good rule of thumb.

57 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I got a strippers phone number that way the night @BSUTOP25 tried to kill me with 151 shots but generally yes, good rule of thumb.

How much did the date cost?

110926run_defense710.jpg

I strongly recommend the Pfizer vaccine. I'm in my early 60s, the first shot was extremely minor soreness the rest of the day and no other symptoms at all. I'm about 7 hours after this morning's second injection, and other than the prick going in haven't felt a thing.

110926run_defense710.jpg

Got signed up for my first shot in a couple hours. should be a big help to playing pokemon go in sketchy coverage areas

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

14 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Anytime you involve strippers there's going to be problems. I speak from experience. @MetropolitanCowboy knows what I'm talking about.

Yeah, she was a looker but asked if she and her kid could stay with me for a few weeks after sending me a barrage of nudes every day.  Supposedly abusive controlling ex she was trying to avoid.  Waaaay to much drama for me at the time, kinda ghosted her.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, she was a looker but asked if she and her kid could stay with me for a few weeks after sending me a barrage of nudes every day.  Supposedly abusive controlling ex she was trying to avoid.  Waaaay to much drama for me at the time, kinda ghosted her.

I’m surprised @BSUTOP25 didn’t give you some advice on the whole stripper thing. 99% are crazy with major abuse and daddy issues.  You knew that already I’m sure. 

We’ve talked about this several times. Both BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout have opted for the safer route of lot lizards. Some of them are W2’d with medical benefits and more loyal. All depends on the truck stop. 

32123FC5-F2F1-434A-B3D7-5C00960FD419.jpeg

4 minutes ago, utenation said:

I’m surprised @BSUTOP25 didn’t give you some advice on the whole stripper thing. 99% are crazy with major abuse and daddy issues.  You knew that already I’m sure. 

We’ve talked about this several times. Both BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout have opted for the safer route of lot lizards. Some of them are W2’d with medical benefits and more loyal. All depends on the truck stop. 

32123FC5-F2F1-434A-B3D7-5C00960FD419.jpeg

I used to like my women how I like my coffee.  Hot and with daddy issues.

HMHB has grown up since then.

8 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

I just got my 2nd Pfizer stab.  They have some hot young ladies administering the injections at the community center in the hood. I'm too old and married to hit on them.

umm...have you noticed that the older you get, the more "hot" young ladies there are?

22 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I used to like my women how I like my coffee.  Hot and with daddy issues.

HMHB has grown up since then.

The real scary part is, I’ve heard @Joe from WYhas no issues with bottom of the barrel “workers”.  Again, just a rumor but I think he’s been spotted in Tijuana at a few Donkey shows. And the dirtiest hostels in Eastern Europe. 

Quite the negotiator I hear. 

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

The real scary part is, I’ve heard @Joe from WYhas no issues with bottom of the barrel “workers”.  Again, just a rumor but I think he’s been spotted in Tijuana at a few Donkey shows. And the dirtiest hostels in Eastern Europe. 

Quite the negotiator I hear. 

A "sketchiest woman you ever banged" competition with @Joe from WY and I would probably make the population of this board feel much better about their life decisions, if not wondering "what could have been".

I

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

A "sketchiest woman you ever banged" competition with @Joe from WY and I would probably make the population of this board feel much better about their life decisions, if not wondering "what could have been".

I

This competition must include PH.

Just now, utenation said:

This competition must include PH.

Not a chance.  I know Joe and he knows me and we share many prior uhhhh, proclivities.

A cathouse in Nevada is far less sketchy than an all you can eat BBQ and crab orgy with folks a decade + older than you.  

You only live once.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not a chance.  I know Joe and he knows me and we share many prior uhhhh, proclivities.

A cathouse in Nevada is far less sketchy than an all you can eat BBQ and crab orgy with folks a decade + older than you.  

You only live once.

Impressive work boys. Nobody can trust you unless you have a little dirt on you. 

11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I've seen more batshit crazy shit in that regard in the last 2 months than that kid will see in 2 dozen lifetimes.

Yeah, you can't really say you have gotten weird with it until you bang some dudes wife and he tries to feed you lasagna or some shit afterwards and gives you a gross, sweaty hug.

I've made a lot of mistakes.