Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

58 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I finally got an appointment for my first shot. This Thursday 1200 at Walgreens. I’ve been stalking the CVS and Walgreens sites for a month. 

My first shot of pfizer is april 1.  Time to get this done

• Like 5

Wife got her second on Friday. I will be getting my second moderna probably Saturday, but waiting to hear from the people to make an appointment.

• Like 4

Changed my vote as I got my first Pfizer shot yesterday. Was maybe a little tired yesterday afternoon/this morning but didn't feel bad at all yet. My arm didn't even hirt too bad. Like a regular flu shot.

• Like 3

Got the pfizer shot today on my 61st birthday - felt nothing from the needle and now 4 hours after, I still feel nothing 

Good feeling is to have one step done - 2nd dose comes around April 13 

• Like 3

My first ever block/unfriend on FB.  Wonderful person.  Shared a gym with him for years so many years after our youths together in a small town.  A really good, jolly soul.  Not the brightest bulb. Just kept sending anti-vax sh!t via messenger. 

I have my first dose of the Moderna vaccine scheduled for Monday morning. My wife got her J&J vaccine this afternoon. 

• Like 1

I just read that 90+ percent of an anti-vaxer propaganda can be attributed to 12 sources. The primary offender sells holistic cures for covid — that shockingly don’t work. Yes. People ARE that stupid. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

I just read that 90+ percent of an anti-vaxer propaganda can be attributed to 12 sources. The primary offender sells holistic cures for covid — that shockingly don’t work. Yes. People ARE that stupid. 

My money was on Big Bleach. :ph34r:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

My money was on Big Bleach. :ph34r:

My cousin’s husband is still on the HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND ZINC!!! bullshit. 

• Facepalm 1
18 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Anyone in Idaho can get the Covid vaccine on April 6. 

Good

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

My cousin’s husband is still on the HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND ZINC!!! bullshit. 

So are my friend's parents. :facepalm: 

I do take zinc supplements though (Zicam) - there are published, peer-reviewed studies on the efficacy of zinc salts in inhibiting viral replication. 

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

So are my friend's parents. :facepalm: 

I do take zinc supplements though (Zicam) - there are published, peer-reviewed studies on the efficacy of zinc salts in inhibiting viral replication. 

Yeah, I take zinc as well. Elderberry gummies. I also take vitamin d3. Not sure if you saw this:

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vitamin-d-covid-study

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonherald.com/2020/09/17/vitamin-d-can-help-reduce-coronavirus-risk-by-54-boston-university-doctor/amp/

• Cheers 1

I got my second dose of Pfizer yesterday. Slightly sore arm this morning but no other issues. Had my vax card laminated at Staples on the way home in case I ever need to start carrying it around. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nmlongbow said:

I got my second dose of Pfizer yesterday. Slightly sore arm this morning but no other issues. Had my vax card laminated at Staples on the way home in case I ever need to start carrying it around. 

The lamination thing actually sounds like a pretty good idea. I might do the very same thing.

Got my second Pfizer shot today. Feel like crap, but I think it's because we door dashed Chili's.

Seriously, arm is sore but feel fine.

• Like 1