Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

28 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Got my 2nd Pfizer dose last Wednesday - Felt nothing for about 10 hours after, then arm started to be a bit sore and was a bit tied next morning, but nothing that might not have been allergies - by April 28 I should be considered fully vaccinated !! :rock:

What’s the first plan of action after the ok?

I’ve already made dinner reservations, May 16th I’m good to go.  

On 4/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, Mano said:

Suppoedly blood clots only have happened in women. About 1 in one million.  They were saying women get blood clots at the rate of about 1 in 1000 for birth control pill.

My neighbors son got the Pfizer vaccine a week ago and developed a blood clot in his leg. 

2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

My wife and I bought plain tickets to Hawaii like a week after my first shot lol. Got a great deal on them too, I think the price on that flight went up a couple hundred dollars in the last couple weeks.

2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Being an oldster, getting out to 'socialize' isn't a super high priority - Have already been to a brew pub in the afternoon when crowd was sparse & that was a few weeks back so might have had 1st shot - thinking with my limited reaction that I might be one of those who doesn't get kicked in the nads with covid (maybe) 

NV might be opening up full bore on June 1, so I can wait until then, but the limited crowd thing is sort of nice - Going to play it by ear & not rush into it, but I feel protected now that 2nd shot is in the body :thumbsup:

so as it turns out a sore arm from the pfizer vaccine is pretty normal, but 4 days of fever, muscle tightness and soreness, and headaches has more to do with getting the coronavirus concurrently with the first vaccine dose than any kind of side effect :shots: lol

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

My neighbors son got the Pfizer vaccine a week ago and developed a blood clot in his leg. 

Did your neighbor’s son or his doctors report this to the CDC? And have they reached out to investigate and document? I’ll be monitoring the Boise news to see when this gets reported.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Did your neighbor’s son or his doctors report this to the CDC? And have they reached out to investigate and document? I’ll be monitoring the Boise news to see when this gets reported.

Yea one of the mRNA vaccines being linked to blood clots would be really bad for vaccine hesitancy. 

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Huh.  My neighbors daughter got the vaccine and turned into a lesbian and started worshipping Satan.  Coincidence?  We should contact 6 On Your Side together.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

so as it turns out a sore arm from the pfizer vaccine is pretty normal, but 4 days of fever, muscle tightness and soreness, and headaches has more to do with getting the coronavirus concurrently with the first vaccine dose than any kind of side effect :shots: lol

On the bright side your antibodies are going to look like the Rock when the second shot comes. Hopefully.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

On the bright side your antibodies are going to look like the Rock when the second shot comes. Hopefully.

On the brighter side,  work from home,  so I'm getting more done.  Plus all I feel now is nothing tastes

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

On the brighter side,  work from home,  so I'm getting more done.  Plus all I feel now is nothing tastes

Great, now Happy is going to start extolling the virtues of fry sauce and blue turf.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Great, now Happy is going to start extolling the virtues of fry sauce and blue turf.

truly. the virus is hell

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Huh.  My neighbors daughter got the vaccine and turned into a lesbian and started worshipping Satan.  Coincidence?  We should contact 6 On Your Side together.

She sounds hot

This was my first weekend of full vaccination. My wife and I had dinner at a sidewalk table at a local wine bar last night and we had one of our granddaughters over all day today. It was like normal. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

I say we give people until January 1, 2022 to get vaccinated. After that, anyone who refused the vaccine should be charged with attempted murder for leaving the house. I’m done with these people. They deserve to be made second-class citizens for the rest of their miserable lives.

39 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I say we give people until January 1, 2022 to get vaccinated. After that, anyone who refused the vaccine should be charged with attempted murder for leaving the house. I’m done with these people. They deserve to be made second-class citizens for the rest of their miserable lives.

Drama. Whore.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg