Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

Just now, NVGiant said:

Definitely. And it isn't entirely coming from one side. I have a pretty liberal relative who I had to talk into taking it. Like Bob, she's selfish and not very bright, either. I may have convinced her, or she may have been humoring me to get me to stop talking about it. I can't be too sure yet. But hopefully she follows through on her promise.

Man, here you and I were finally getting along, like with real meaningful connection. Then you just had to go throw the liberal dig in to insult me. Couldn’t help yourself could you?!?!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

15 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Man, here you and I were finally getting along, like with real meaningful connection. Then you just had to go throw the liberal dig in to insult me. Couldn’t help yourself could you?!?!

njMzo5q.png

7 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

Obviously you can't extrapolate the data from this board to the general public, but it's very encouraging seeing that over 98% of the posters here are vaccinated or plan on getting vaccinated when available.

And for the one who won’t, well, it’s evolution in action. Hopefully he hasn’t reproduced yet. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

35 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Agreed re @Bob. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there like him however, this board community doesn’t reflect that.

For sure. I was greeted by some "interesting" instagram posts this morning from friends I would've never guessed when down the Qanon/Anti-Vaxx rabbit hole. Apparently Israel requires everyone to have the vaccine to make purchases(that was the claim)? I pointed out that this is America and also how does that work since anyone 16 or under can't get the shot from my understanding? Anyway, if you think you are living in the times of the anti-christ or Jesus' return, and that you are so special that your transactions need to be monitored by Satan...maybe check your narcissism? 

28 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Hey, you want to quibble with a century of language evolution I say have at it.

I was gonna be all gung ho but my best buddy from Wyoming got fully vaccinated and now he's gay. So idk :hmmm:

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

17 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I am getting my first shot tomorrow. Does the first shot offer any protection while you wait for the second one ? 

It does take a couple weeks to develop immunity, but after that it offers very high protection. Unfortunately that protection doesn't last long and the second dose is what is needed to create B cell maturation and memory T cell proliferation which provides the much longer lasting immunity

20 minutes ago, Bob said:

You all can kiss my ass. I don’t feel comfortable putting a vaccine that’s still in its trial phase into my body. Sue me. I’ll just get the plucking virus when it’s my turn. Probably already have for all I know. this thread is a case study in virtue signaling, piousness and faux outrage. Be responsible for your own health and health choices. I don’t care if anyone gets the vaccine. Your body your choice

bob

you are seriously the most selfish person I've ever heard of

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

You all can kiss my ass. I don’t feel comfortable putting a vaccine that’s still in its trial phase into my body. Sue me. I’ll just get the plucking virus when it’s my turn. Probably already have for all I know. this thread is a case study in virtue signaling, piousness and faux outrage. Be responsible for your own health and health choices. I don’t care if anyone gets the vaccine. Your body your choice

hmm rare to hear anyone who is a conservative and GOP say your body your choice.  Only in some cases though I guess

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

bob

you are seriously the most selfish person I've ever heard of

I disagree happy!  To each his own.  I had my shot but I’m not gonna push it on anybody.  I’ve also been called a sheep by coworkers who haven’t had the shot and don’t plan on it.  I don’t feel Bob is doing that here.

8 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

I disagree happy!  To each his own.  I had my shot but I’m not gonna push it on anybody.  I’ve also been called a sheep by coworkers who haven’t had the shot and don’t plan on it.  I don’t feel Bob is doing that here.

When you are not getting a shot you are acting as a conduit for a deadly disease. It's the epitome of selfishness. Anti-vaxxers are scum.