Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

11 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Many must be puffing away, only takes 100 cigarettes to be considered high risk in certain states to qualify for the vaccine. 

Isn’t that the biggest pile of dog shit.  

tenor.gif

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

16 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Got mine around New Years.

First shot no side effects. Second felt crummy for a couple of days.

Would recommend anyone who can get it to get it.

I am not going to get it it. I heard that Bill Gates put a tracker in the vaccine using DNA from dead babies so he can take away our freedoms and guns. 

13 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I am not going to get it it. I heard that Bill Gates put a tracker in the vaccine using DNA from dead babies so he can take away our freedoms and guns. 

Cannibalized dead babies...

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

Joke's on you guys. The vaccine was made using Donald J. Trump's stem cells. Now he will forever be with you inhabiting your consciousness

Drumpf himself injected Bob with his "stem cells"! Odd that they needed to be anally administered with a fleshy, mushroom shaped "needle".

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

Got my 1st shot (Pfizer) on the 2nd.  Almost nothing in terms of reaction other than sore arm and a bit of tiredness on day 2.  Wife got the single-shot Johnson and Johnson yesterday.  She is fighting the chills now, and a bit more sore of an arm.  Will see how it goes through the weekend.

Hawaii moving  to 1C on monday the 15th.  I am  getting called by a scheduler next week at local hospital. Hopefully shot 1 of pfizer next week

5 hours ago, Bob said:

Joke's on you guys. The vaccine was made using Donald J. Trump's stem cells. Now he will forever be with you inhabiting your consciousness

Who?

36 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Ronald Stumps

Classic!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Got first moderna Feb 28 and will get 2nd around march 28.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Only mwcboarders would understand why that is so funny

Fun fact...  SJSU limited Donald Trump to under 100 yards and 0 TDs in 2013.