Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Aztec

Wyoming vs SDSU Game Thread

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This.

Eh. I’m not crazy about it but we’re actually higher % from there this game. :shrug:

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Good game.  

tenor.gif?itemid=4050313

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Damn that was fun! Looking forward to watching this team next year. Great game Pokes! Great game 'Tecs!

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

Good game Pokes. :cheers:

I've really enjoyed watching you guys play since the days of LNJ and Josh Adams. You're easy to root for and I was totally prepared to see you guys advance today. 

And please don't give up on your Young HC. He's bringing in the right talent and you guys are definitely on the upswing.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Nice try Wyo. It has been interesting to see all the quirky things that Linder has tried to help his team win and this one was no different.

Next year I expect the Pokes will make the step up into the upper tier.

1 minute ago, sjsbuff said:

Love all youse hoops fans, but for those that can’t watch (like me) maybe try dropping a score in the string every now and again...

Cowboys: a milion zillion points

Aztecs: a million zillion +1

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

Freshman.....youth.....this team is gonna be good. 

Said it before.  This team reminds me of the Bronco team with freshmen Marks, Drmic and crew.  Struggled but you could tell the future was bright.  That group went on to earn two at large bids.  Linder was a big part of that, as well.