Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Biden and the Border

7 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

What?  This can't be true.  If it were, the media, the AOC crowd, and all of the libshits on this board would be up in arms.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

He’s been absolute trash since the inauguration, still no stimulus package, gas prices rising, little time in front of the camera and his press secretary answers questions during press briefings out of an instruction manual.  

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

He’s been absolute trash since the inauguration, still no stimulus package, gas prices rising, little time in front of the camera and his press secretary answers questions during press briefings out of an instruction manual.  

Gas prices are rising for a couple of reasons:

1) the cold snap in Texas shut down refining in Texas

2) The economy is improving. The only reason gas prices were so low is because the economy imploded last year. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

little time in front of the camera and his press secretary answers questions during press briefings out of an instruction manual.  

If this part is trash, call me a scavenger.   Tired of having all these losers taking up the media landscape.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

If this part is trash, call me a scavenger.   Tired of having all these losers taking up the media landscape.

Personally I’m happy to not think about the President every single day. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Gas prices are rising for a couple of reasons:

1) the cold snap in Texas shut down refining in Texas

2) The economy is improving. The only reason gas prices were so low is because the economy imploded last year. 

Bullshit, what were gas prices before the pandemic?  87 is almost $4 a gallon in Chicago, you think that’s going down?

6 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Mug already addressed gas prices, and it's been discussed here before. 

As far as the stimulus package goes, look no further than the GOP stonewalling it.

Just now, retrofade said:

Mug already addressed gas prices, and it's been discussed here before. 

As far as the stimulus package goes, look no further than the GOP stonewalling it.

Democrats run the house, the senate and the Whitehouse, excuses, excuses.  

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

She’s getting softball questions and needs a fcking manual to answer them.  

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Bullshit, what were gas prices before the pandemic?  87 is almost $4 a gallon in Chicago, you think that’s going down?

While gas prices might go bat chit crazy... a one month benchmark as the pandemic/winter subsidies is pointless.

And on the wall, he did make a mess. I’m just surprised “the wall” didn’t work? Shocking I know?! Maybe he can craft real legislation and provide direction on immigration? Doubtful because we all know how dangerous illegals are!

5 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Democrats run the house, the senate and the Whitehouse, excuses, excuses.  

The GOP stonewalled in the Senate, and the moderate Democrats even helped them. Then when you have Ron Johnson pulling stunts like forcing the entire bill to be read on the Senate floor. On top of that, the Democrats may control the Senate, but they have the absolute thinnest of margins that there could be, so with the filibuster in place, the GOP has stonewalled. 

You also have Marjorie Taylor Greene consistently bringing adjournment motions to the House floor that HAVE to be voted on, you end up with this nonsense. They had to delay something like two hours this morning in order to vote on her call to adjourn, which is like the fourth or fifth time that she's done it in the last something like two weeks. Even the GOP are getting sick of her. 

Gas prices are at nearly the exact same levels today as they were a year ago. The average for unleaded was $2.456/gal on Monday, and it was $2.438/gal a year ago.

Nothing is an "excuse" it's merely statements of fact. If there was actually a real crisis going on, then you might have a point, but this is simply more manufactured and misplaced outrage. 

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Personally I’m happy to not think about the President every single day. 

Before we had an egotist. Now, I’m not sure we even have one. Or he even knows what planet he’s on. Do the Amendment 25 thing and put the Ho in charge. 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

Before we had an egotist. Now, I’m not sure we even have one. Or he even knows what planet he’s on. Do the Amendment 25 thing and put the Ho in charge. 

It's just a matter of time.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama