Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Friday Nite MWC Hoops:CSU@Nevada - WHO YA’ GOT?

WOW! Crazy finish guys! Congrats on the win Nevada. Feel for you CSU, so close! On the the MWCT!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Too bad Rams. Boise State knows how you feel. Be glad you didn’t have to play in Reno twice. 

Why’s that? 4 games in 6 days did us in.

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

This year is cake. Next year?? Watch out bitches. Nevada is back. 

We want him back!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

9 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Good game. I’m not upset. 

I am.  Disappointed in the outcome, but upset about the process.

2 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Why’s that? 4 games in 6 days did us in.

That’s what not playing in a few weeks did to Nevada. I wish we played two with SJSU before the USU series. We get Meeks back and I think Nevada is an outside threat against the stronger more experienced 4 in front of it. 

5 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

This year is cake. Next year?? Watch out bitches. Nevada is back. 

Yeah but the league as a whole will be a monster. SDSU and Utah St will be good as long as they have the Coaching, Colorado St and Nevada could be Top 25, and who knows when Nevada Southern will right the ship but they could be a sleeper. You could be looking at a similar year with 4 or so teams bunched at the top.

Damn, that was a great game from both teams.  CSU, so impressive from the head coach on down.  The energy on the bench was louder than Lawler.  On the other side, Nevada just won't quit.  Who cares about an NCAA bid?  These guys play hard.  Sherfield is an absolute dragon.   I wish there was a second game.

1 minute ago, NevadaFan said:

That’s what not playing in a few weeks did to Nevada. I wish we played two with SJSU before the USU series. We get Meeks back and I think Nevada is an outside threat against the stronger more experienced 4 in front of it. 

I’m not holding my breath about Meeks, 18 days rest didn’t fix it so I don’t expect to see him again this year, hopefully I’m wrong because he does seem to be the “X factor” if you will.

3 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Would have been more fair if Nevada had to play that re-scheduled game with SJSU on Wednesday. Nevada had 5 days to prepare. CSU had 1 day.

1 minute ago, Aggie84025 said:

awesome shot by sherfield.  what an ugly game.  70 free throws is just embarrassing.  CSU really struggled down the stretch.

They’re a tad tired.

4 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Even without Meeks nevada will be fine against BSU. I dont see Kigab being available for the tourney. 

1 minute ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Would have been more fair if Nevada had to play that re-scheduled game with SJSU on Wednesday. Nevada had 5 days to prepare. CSU had 1 day.

It would have been fair if we got two games against CSU at home.