Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DestinFlPackfan

27 people in an SUV?

I hadn't seen the story until I saw your post. They said that the SUV only had front seats, so 23 of the 25 people were in the back, probably stacked on each other. That's nuts. 

Local PBS channel had a segment on it tonight. Collision was between the SUV and a semi pulling a trailer full of gravel. There was a stop sign at the intersection of a couple roads outside Holtville. They haven’t reconstructed who hit who. Multiple people were ejected. Driver (killed) was a Mexican  national from Mexicali. No word on the status of any of the others. Unclear if they were undocumented, or farm workers, or both. The worst injured were airlifted to San Diego. The rest in hospital in El Centro. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

22 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You could beat that easily with a bunch of super skinny people. 

When I was around 16, we used to do that in the truck of a car to get into the drive-in free. 

I assume you meant trunk of a car.

I also assume you got all tingly inside when you got jammed up against some other guys.

10 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Can't wrap my head around it...how?

They’ve had to adapt to this sort of SUV ridesharing thing in Denver where there just isn’t enough room to build more infrastructure to support the 500,000,000 TCSUFs. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Midgets...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

It’s been a well kept secret that many Coyotes moonlight as visiting professors at the most prestigious Clown Colleges in the country.

6 hours ago, sean327 said:

It’s been a well kept secret that many Coyotes moonlight as visiting professors at the most prestigious Clown Colleges in the country.

It's true.  It's been going on for years.  Some of them ended up as the head coach of UNLV mens basketball.  But only for a couple of years.  And at least two have been hired as UNLV's AD. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

9 hours ago, sean327 said:

Damn so @StanfordAggie is really a coyote? Wild.