Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Fire Coach Rice!!!!!!!

Oh Leon. Wash, rinse, repeat.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

2 hours ago, jewelz4562000 said:

It is. Might as well have lost to Air Force, New Mexico, or SJSU. Fresno is utterly atrocious.

Utterly atrocious, yet you were trailing most of the game in both matchups. K. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

A 1st Round NCAA Tourney credit isnt that much anyway, it's getting beyond the 2nd to the Sweet-16 where the bigger money is. Most casual TV viewers don't even really pay attention until then. Kinda a shame it's a shadow of it's popularity from the glory days of the 70s/80s/90s. 

Boise St would've done more harm than good earning an at-large just to get smacked in the 1st Round. 

UNM hurt MWC's NCAA Tourney perception forever by wasting their 3-seed as the MWC's Champion to get smoked by Harvard.

Selection Committee would rather give a 14-14 SEC team an at-large over A 20+ win MWC team after that debacle.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

Utterly atrocious, yet you were trailing most of the game in both matchups. K. 

Looking for love?   Fresno ROCKS!  There you go. 

Fact is, Boise State hoops is weak.  And fading fast.  4-6 in their last 10 games. 

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

A 1st Round NCAA Tourney credit isnt that much anyway, it's getting beyond the 2nd to the Sweet-16 where the bigger money is. Most casual TV viewers don't even really pay attention until then. Kinda a shame it's a shadow of it's popularity from the glory days of the 70s/80s/90s. 

Boise St would've done more harm than good earning an at-large just to get smacked in the 1st Round. 

UNM hurt MWC's NCAA Tourney perception forever by wasting their 3-seed as the MWC's Champion to get smoked by Harvard.

Selection Committee would rather give a 14-14 SEC team an at-large over A 20+ win MWC team after that debacle.

What? Pretty sure they're all the same.

2 hours ago, roughrider said:

Fact is, Boise State hoops is weak.  And fading fast.  4-6 in their last 10 games. 

I was drinking the Kool-Aid early season.  I really thought they were legit.  Then Leon's best team ever got swept by a rebuilding Wolf Pack team.  I then realized I had misjudged them. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

18 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Maybe Auburn will take him off our hands too. 

We had 16 seconds to get a winning shot in and all they do it dribble time out and throw a haymaker up at the end. Set a screen to open up a shooter, do something !!!!

lol

17 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Those auto-renew contracts were the work of Bob Kustra. Apsey didn’t do anything unless Bob told him to.

Is it me or is Apsey giving him a hanjo in this picture?

Apsey named athletic director at Boise State – Idaho Business Review

3 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

There is alot too this.  We don't want to send chumps.   Boise State is a team of chumps. They would get blown out.  Same reason CSU and Utah State would be a mistake.  Stay home.  Get better

3 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Normally I disagree with you on most things. But you’re spot on with this.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

31 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Normally I disagree with you on most things. But you’re spot on with this.

Hey, I got a guy you can have if Rice goes.  The only thing is, you have to pay him nearly $4 mil a year. He hasn't been to the big dance in 5 years, currently stinking up the conference and loses players to transfers faster than Madonna lost her virginity. Maybe we could split the buyout?

• Utah – The future of Larry Krystkowiak is an interesting topic, as he’s making $3.75 million per year but hasn’t reached the NCAAs in five seasons. It’s hard to imagine Utah forking over a reported $6.7 million buyout, which means some type of departure agreement would be needed. Would a change do both sides good?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/miller-time-what-e2-80-99s-next-at-indiana-arizona-and-other-hoops-hot-seats/ar-BB1ecZiz?ocid=uxbndlbing

9 minutes ago, utenation said:

Hey, I got a guy you can have if Rice goes.  The only thing is, you have to pay him nearly $4 mil a year. He hasn't been to the big dance in 5 years, currently stinking up the conference and loses players to transfers faster than Madonna lost her virginity. Maybe we could split the buyout?

• Utah – The future of Larry Krystkowiak is an interesting topic, as he’s making $3.75 million per year but hasn’t reached the NCAAs in five seasons. It’s hard to imagine Utah forking over a reported $6.7 million buyout, which means some type of departure agreement would be needed. Would a change do both sides good?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/miller-time-what-e2-80-99s-next-at-indiana-arizona-and-other-hoops-hot-seats/ar-BB1ecZiz?ocid=uxbndlbing

Don't you dare think of moving on from Larry. 

Just now, Pelado said:

Don't you dare think of moving on from Larry. 

When he was at Montana, I wanted him to be the the next coach at NV.   I guess I was wrong about him.  

Does he still burn that stuff over his players chairs before the game starts to ward off evil spirits?

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama