Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDSUfan

Aztecs New Offensive Line Coach

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Not only excited to see the product he's able to put on the field, but I have to think having a longtime NFL player involved in the recruiting process has to help our chances with potential line prospects. Who knows, maybe one day they'll actually be allowed to go out on the road and recruit again!

8 hours ago, dshawfan said:

Not only excited to see the product he's able to put on the field, but I have to think having a longtime NFL player involved in the recruiting process has to help our chances with potential line prospects. Who knows, maybe one day they'll actually be allowed to go out on the road and recruit again!

Well we signed a few highly lauded OL this year.  I think two of the top four OL signees in the conference including the highest ranked recruit this cycle so he'll have some young guys to start working on.

Considering his WKU OL was rated #1 in pass pro in the country by PFF this past year and ours was probably close to dead last I'm hoping he can work some magic so we can have some semblance of a passing game.  So long as Hoke sticks around and Goff is successful, I can see Goff here for a while.  He owns a house in PB and loves SD.  He seemed pretty fired up to move back to SD from Kentucky.  With the influx of revenue from the new stadium next year we should be able to pay assistants quite a bit more.

19 hours ago, Fowl said:

Well we signed a few highly lauded OL this year.  I think two of the top four OL signees in the conference including the highest ranked recruit this cycle so he'll have some young guys to start working on.

Considering his WKU OL was rated #1 in pass pro in the country by PFF this past year and ours was probably close to dead last I'm hoping he can work some magic so we can have some semblance of a passing game.  So long as Hoke sticks around and Goff is successful, I can see Goff here for a while.  He owns a house in PB and loves SD.  He seemed pretty fired up to move back to SD from Kentucky.  With the influx of revenue from the new stadium next year we should be able to pay assistants quite a bit more.

Ye,s, and he also has Wright from the year before and Capra quite a few highly regraded young guys.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

4 hours ago, King Spartan said:

What about QB?

RPO style transfer from Miss State and another, incoming freshman from Arizona. Baker is in the portal

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke