Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Interested in selling the board

24 minutes ago, happycamper said:

are you looking to sell 100%, mug? 

Yes. Although I would consider a transfer of partial interest. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

56 minutes ago, happycamper said:

are you looking to sell 100%, mug? 

I'd be more than happy, if you'd take over the board, Happy...

tenor.gif

Perhaps a consortium of folks...

I'd say @BSUTOP25 , @VandalPride97, @Jack Bauer, @#1Stunner, @Billings, and @Headbutt would all be good choices.  I know I'm forgetting a few good posters...

I'd be willing to throw down some $$ myself, if people want to pool together...   

God knows most people don't have the time to watch over this place the way Mug does..

PM me if any of you are interested...

New-Signature.jpg

Man I lurked in this place for ten years (almost exclusively on the sports side) before joining not quite four years ago.  I like almost everyone in here despite being fans of teams I dislike and being large gonads in general.

Despite not posting all that often, this is definitely one of my top spots to peruse when surfing.  Hope it's around in its same format when Wyoming starts dominating this podunk conference like it should.

Man I don’t envy you running a board like this for ten years. Just keeping people off each other’s throats for that long is tough. It’s been like reading a book. There are some real characters on this board. Good luck in your future endeavors. 

It would be pretty fun to watch it go up on EBay, but it would probably end up being owned by a real gem.

How about doing a Go Fund Me page for the little bitch, Rafter, so he can buy it? Yeah, that would be a worst case scenario, even for Boise fans. 

You should sell it to my stalker DickNation. Now that would be funny. But he doesn’t control any finances and his wife only gives him $40 a week for lunch money, so that ain’t going to happen. 

You should try to sell it to happycrapper, because having God in control will always ensure our happiness. 

kat.jpg

20 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It would be pretty fun to watch it go up on EBay, but it would probably end up being owned by a real gem.

How about doing a Go Fund Me page for the little bitch, Rafter, so he can buy it? Yeah, that would be a worst case scenario, even for Boise fans. 

You should sell it to my stalker DickNation. Now that would be funny. But he doesn’t control any finances and his wife only gives him $40 a week for lunch money, so that ain’t going to happen. 

You should try to sell it to happycrapper, because having God in control will always ensure our happiness. 

Happy was the lone mod for a long ass time and there were few if any issues.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

13 hours ago, mugtang said:

Yes. Although I would consider a transfer of partial interest. 

If you know what your desired number is, you could set up a set of shares (100? 1000?) and just... sell them on here, with a transaction portal.. Have a link to buy shares, pin it and talk about it, and see what kind of interest you get. Green Bay-ify MWCboard. If you get it sold out great, if not, then you're back where you were. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

Basically what happens is I get paid per impression, it’s not a lot per impression but it can ad up quickly especially if you’re reading every page top to bottom and spend a few minutes on each page. If you read a thread that’s a full 25 responses I will get at least 5 ad impressions out of that and if you happen to stop on one of the banner ads and it’s on your screen for a minute it will automatically refresh so that’s an additional impression.  I contract out with a 3rd party ad servicer who handles all the bidding, issues with ad partners, etc. in exchange for a share of the revenue. 

That makes sense. Thanks for the response. Good luck in selling and getting a decent amount for it. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

If you know what your desired number is, you could set up a set of shares (100? 1000?) and just... sell them on here, with a transaction portal.. Have a link to buy shares, pin it and talk about it, and see what kind of interest you get. Green Bay-ify MWCboard. If you get it sold out great, if not, then you're back where you were. 

Screw Green Bay, let's Gamestop the MWBoard :banana:

Guest #1Stunner

@mugtang

The Board needs to be owned by a Wyoming Cowboys fan (Wyoming is probably the most likely to be a long term member of the MWC).

And let's face it, there is only one Wyoming Cowboys Fan that has the credentials to run this board:  @OrediggerPoke

Hell, I am supporting OrediggerPoke to run for Mayor of Laramie. 

@robe

On 2/28/2021 at 1:01 PM, GoState99755 said:

Spoken like a true accountant.  From an Economists perspective you a ton of blood, sweat & tears invested in this place, and it hasn't gone unnoticed or unappreciated.

I'm sad you'll be moving on, however I totally understand.  I'm good along as you don't sell/hand it over to anyone from YBU -or- El Juco.

Ha ha. I going to give him an offer now.

The Masters 5k road race All American.