Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Interested in selling the board

After several years of owning the board I’ve decided it’s time to hang up my hat and move on to other things.  So I’m interested in selling the board.  PM me with questions. If I can’t sell it I’ll obviously keep the board up and running. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

3 minutes ago, Simsonic said:

👎🏽

Everything will be ok.  I promise. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

After several years of owning the board I’ve decided it’s time to hang up my hat and move on to other things.  So I’m interested in selling the board.  PM me with questions. If I can’t sell it I’ll obviously keep the board up and running. 

Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

12 hours ago, mugtang said:

Your yrs o' service & dedication to the board have been much appreciated!

Do you accept crypto? Bringing muggy's reign of terror to an end would be tantalizing...there would be some MAJOR changes around here. Starting with banning the menace @toonkee

And anyone who ever Facepalmed or Idiot emojied any of my posts and I MADE A LIST....pretty much 98% of the board

Lord Rebels18...no..no Highlord Rebels18....Overlord Rebels18....his Godliness Rebels18 hmm

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

Blown Away Rain GIF by The Weather Channel

Best wishes to you and your hat.

9 hours ago, mugtang said:

Angry Ross Geller GIF by Friends

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

11 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Going to sell the Pac-12 board too?

If you’d like to take over it I’d be happy to transfer ownership.  It doesn’t make any money and it was given to me so I don’t have much invested in it. 

15 minutes ago, mugtang said:

If you’d like to take over it I’d be happy to transfer ownership.  It doesn’t make any money and it was given to me so I don’t have much invested in it. 

Spoken like a true accountant.  From an Economists perspective you a ton of blood, sweat & tears invested in this place, and it hasn't gone unnoticed or unappreciated.

I'm sad you'll be moving on, however I totally understand.  I'm good along as you don't sell/hand it over to anyone from YBU -or- El Juco.