Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Cancel Cuomo

I've never been a fan. I do believe that conservatives underestimate how much progressive legislation Cuomo killed in NY. There's a reason NY progressives were celebrating about the Democrats finally getting an effective supermajority in the latest election.

The question now is does he make it until the end of the month?

His apology was kind of weak.  He knows he's caught and he still has an ongoing FBI investigation to deal with. 

If what is being alleged in regards to the nursing homes is true, he should serve some time in a cell.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 3/4/2021 at 3:36 PM, Aslowhiteguy said:

The question now is does he make it until the end of the month?

His apology was kind of weak.  He knows he's caught and he still has an ongoing FBI investigation to deal with. 

If what is being alleged in regards to the nursing homes is true, he should serve some time in a cell.

What do you call women that happily slept with Cuomo after one of his pig-like advances?

Cuomo Sexuals 

😹😹😹😹

kat.jpg

Things are heating up for the gov.  Statements he's made in the past when saying GOP members who have been accused should resign, are coming back to haunt him. 

5 women now are making accusations. 

Barack Obama

16 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Things are heating up for the gov.  Statements he's made in the past when saying GOP members who have been accused should resign, are coming back to haunt him. 

5 women now are making accusations. 

I think they’re petering out. He kind of implicitly threatened the legislature about all the skeletons he knows about.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

16 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I think they’re petering out. He kind of implicitly threatened the legislature about all the skeletons he knows about.

Really?  Listening to the news this morning it sounded like the calls to resign are increasing.  And it seems to be more dems than GOP people who are calling for him to step down.

Barack Obama

8 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Really?  Listening to the news this morning it sounded like the calls to resign are increasing.  And it seems to be more dems than GOP people who are calling for him to step down.

I think it’ll be like Northam. If Cuomo keeps saying no, the legislature won’t do anything and he’ll remain broadly popular in the state. If they had the votes to impeach him, he’d be gone. They do not, hence the calls for resignation.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I think it’ll be like Northam. If Cuomo keeps saying no, the legislature won’t do anything and he’ll remain broadly popular in the state. 

It's going to be interesting.  I don't think he lasts.  If the harassment claims don't get him, the nursing home scandal will.

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

It's going to be interesting.  I don't think he lasts.  If the harassment claims don't get him, the nursing home scandal will.

As it should IMO.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

He allegedly went full grab em by the pussy.

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Female-aide-said-Cuomo-aggressively-groped-her-at-16015863.php 

The staff member, whose identity is being withheld by the Times Union, had been called to the mansion under the apparent pretext of having her assist the governor with a minor technical issue involving his mobile phone. They were alone in Cuomo's private residence on the second floor when he closed the door and allegedly reached under her blouse and began to fondle her, according to the source.

On 3/8/2021 at 10:06 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

I've reconsidered my opinion on him resigning.  You were right, hings are petering out.  None of the usual suspect who went after Kavanaugh or other conservatives, no matter how dubious the claims were, are silent. 

Why are Liz and her comrades not speaking out?

Barack Obama

17 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

He allegedly went full grab em by the pussy.

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Female-aide-said-Cuomo-aggressively-groped-her-at-16015863.php 

The staff member, whose identity is being withheld by the Times Union, had been called to the mansion under the apparent pretext of having her assist the governor with a minor technical issue involving his mobile phone. They were alone in Cuomo's private residence on the second floor when he closed the door and allegedly reached under her blouse and began to fondle her, according to the source.

Both Party fanboys on their deathbeds

GajAU2c.gif?noredirect

On 3/2/2021 at 6:23 AM, Maji said:

Not necessarily. The lesson nowadays is that politicians can stick through a scandal and it will blow over. See: Trump and Virginia's Governor.

Ya gotta think...