Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Mitt Romney: Trump will win GOP nonination in '24

2024 could be an interesting year. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/24/mitt-romney-trump-2024-gop-nomination-471316

Trump isn't going away, even if he doesn't run for POTUS.  He will be a factor in the '22 primaries.  He's going to go after those GOP members who spoke out against him. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Trump isn’t getting the nomination in 2024.  Good luck with that.

If Trump runs he will.  The GOP will do the same stupid thing it did in 2016...which is to run numerous candidates against Trump.  The other candidates will split the sane vote.  Trump will carry the crazy vote and take the nomination if he runs.  Romney is dead right.

37 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

2024 could be an interesting year. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/24/mitt-romney-trump-2024-gop-nomination-471316

Trump isn't going away, even if he doesn't run for POTUS.  He will be a factor in the '22 primaries.  He's going to go after those GOP members who spoke out against him. 

this isn’t a surprise. Trump will be the beating favorite to win the nomination. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

10 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I hope you a right. But we need a another Teflon narcissist ass hole to fight fire with fire with the left.   

2 minutes ago, robe said:

this isn’t a surprise. Trump will be the beating favorite to win the nomination. 

Would you vote for him again? 

I had no problems with his polices or his vision for America.  But his ego, the way he treats people, and his general demeanor are a problem for me. 

Barack Obama

19 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I had no problems with his polices or his vision for America.  But his ego, the way he treats people, and his general demeanor are a problem for me. 

That is hard to say. I hope I have a better choice. It won’t be Romney. The post election behavior was concerning. I’d prefer a minority who can sell conservative movement to minorities who are usually conservative except at the ballot box. Tim Scott maybe. He is too nice though.

I’d prefer a non politician again. Dwayne Johnson or Matthew McConaughey, usually Hollywood conservatives are quite about how they believe. They might be liberal nuts who knows.  We need a asshole who doesn’t care. I’m not voting for a friend. I’m voting for the way the country is headed. The left was brutal to Reagan. I loved how Trump punched back. 

Tiger Woods would be my ideal choice.

9 minutes ago, robe said:

That is hard to say. I hope I have a better choice. It won’t be Romney. The post election behavior was concerning. I’d prefer a minority who can sell conservative movement to minorities who are usually conservative except at the ballot box. Tim Scott maybe. He is too nice though.

I’d prefer a non politician again. Dwayne Johnson or Matthew McConaughey, usually Hollywood conservatives are quite about how they believe. They might be liberal nuts who knows.  We need a asshole who doesn’t care. I’m not voting for a friend. I’m voting for the way the country is headed. The left was brutal to Reagan. I loved how Trump punched back. 

Tiger Woods would be my ideal choice.

I too liked how Trump would take on the media.  Labeling some media as "Fake news," was awesome.  Especially when Jake Tapper when on his little rant about it and almost cried.   

Barack Obama

2 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I too liked how Trump would take on the media.  Labeling some media as "Fake news," was awesome.  Especially when Jake Tapper when on his little rant about it and almost cried.   

Im pretty concerned with 2024. Sad if Trump is our best shot. 

I'd imagine that Trump is the guy that they're going to trot out....

He's got a large swath of the base...it's almost like holding the party hostage to run him. 

It'd be disastrous for the GOP, but it's like them running that one idiot in Nevada against Reid, or that crazy lady in DE a few years ago. They'll do it out of "principle" or something. 

2 minutes ago, robe said:

Im pretty concerned with 2024. Sad if Trump is our best shot. 

Yes it is.  But if the best the dims can do is try to reelect Bidumb, Trump is the better choice and he'd probably win.

I'm hoping we have better choices on both sides. 

Barack Obama

6 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Yes it is.  But if the best the dims can do is try to reelect Bidumb, Trump is the better choice and he'd probably win.

I'm hoping we have better choices on both sides. 

The democrats could run Reagan and you'd call him Readumb man stop acting like you are going to do anything different in 2024

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

9 minutes ago, Bob said:

Desantis 2024!!!!!!!  Let's go

But he politicized covid by prioritizing vaccines for the elderly - you know those who are most susceptible to the disease.  The HORROR!!!  He should just take a page from Saint Cuomo’s book and try to kill them all.

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 minute ago, NorCalCoug said:

But he politicized covid by prioritizing vaccines for the elderly - you know those who are most susceptible to the disease.  The HORROR!!!  He should just take a page from Saint Cuomo’s book and try to kill them all.

Lol - remember not that long ago when Cuomo was the media darling? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I wouldn’t vote for Trump again even though I supported most of his policies. He exposed the mass media, Democrats, Rinos, and the deep state for what they are and it was great entertainment watching the Democrat supporters and representatives throw a tantrum for four years, but it was even a little too divisive and chaotic for my taste. 

I’ll have to see who the Republicans run next time. If it’s Romney or some other mealy mouthed wimpy milquetoast, I’ll vote Libertarian, or not all. 

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

I tend to agree.  His Private legal problems will do him in to run again.