Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Wednesday MWC Hoops: UNM@AFA,FSU@UNLV - WHO YA’ GOT?

Not touching the AFA-UNM game after losing on that one on Monday. Air Force was -1 on Monday and they are now +1.5. Pretty big swing for one game. Must be some Lobo shark betting the hacienda on his team.

Normally I wouldn’t bet the UNLV-Fresno State game because I dont think either team has improved much over the course of the season. But I think stylistic strengths and weaknesses will force this one to being low scoring.  I’m going for the early kill and taking the First Half Under of 61.5. I’ll be screaming “Miss” at the TV every time a shot is taken.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Not touching the AFA-UNM game after losing on that one on Monday. Air Force was -1 on Monday and they are now +1.5. Pretty big swing for one game. Must be some Lobo shark betting the hacienda on his team.

Normally I wouldn’t bet the UNLV-Fresno State game because I dont think either team has improved much over the course of the season. But I think stylistic strengths and weaknesses will force this one to being low scoring.  I’m going for the early kill and taking the First Half Under of 61.5. I’ll be screaming “Miss” at the TV every time a shot is taken.

Hey we got a wiseguy here. 61.5 seems low, but Hutson's teams can defend (but can't score) and UNLV couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in their last game against SJSU's stout D. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

I watched a little of the last Air Force-UNM game. The Lobos were kicking butt inside and there’s nothing the Falcons could do about it. I can’t see that changing. New Mexico covers.

The Dog- Rebel game is an interesting one in that the teams are very similar. Both play hard and play tough defense. The Rebels shoot better and are at home. They also have Diong to defend Robinson. They have been improving, not sure you can say the same about the Dogs. I think the Rebels cover. 

The over unders are tough to bet this late in the season because the oddsmakers have a whole season of averages for both teams to go by. 

32-30 Fresno at the half. Fresno makes 7 three-balls.  Diong gives Fresno a point with a technical for hanging on the rim. That point cost me the under of 61.5. Eff Marvin Menzies for recruiting Ding Dong.  And eff Otz for allowing Fresno to make 7 of 17 from beyond the arc.