Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Fresno St at UNLV

image.jpeg    image.jpeg

DATE: Wednesday, February 24 / Friday, February 26
TIME: 8 p.m. PT / 8 p.m. PT
SITE: Tarkanian Court, Thomas & Mack Center (18,000), Las Vegas
TV: FS1 (Daron Sutton, Doug Gottlieb) / CBS Sports Network (Joel Godett, Avery Johnson)
RADIO: ESPN Radio 1100 AM (Jon Sandler, Curtis Terry)
AUDIO: UNLV Gameday App/TuneIn & UNLVRebels.com
STATS: Live Stats at Gameday App & UNLVRebels.com

UNLV leads the all-time series 32-15

UNLV is 17-5 all-time against Fresno State at home

UNLV has won each of the last two meetings after dropping seven straight in the series from 2015-19

Fresno State is 2-5 in road games this season

UNLV has posted an all-time record of 507-134 (.791) in the arena since it opened in 1983

UNLV has hosted nine games this season at the Thomas & Mack Center, going 7-2 in those contests. Since dropping their opener on Nov. 25 vs. Montana State, the Runnin’ Rebels have won seven of eight games at home

UNLV ranks No. 4 in the MW in 3-pointers made per game at 8.9 per contest

Since the 3-point field goal was adopted by the NCAA in 1986-87, UNLV has converted at least one 3-pointer in all 1,123 games played

Bryce Hamilton is 24 points away from 1,000

image.jpeg

33 minutes ago, VincentVegaBond said:

ESPN says we have an 84 percent chance of winning, which I think is way too high. They had us as like 95 percent to beat SJSU and we barely scraped by.

It feels like a 60/40 game (in unlvs favor) to me. Guess we will see.

13 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I'm at UNLV 99% chance of winning.  Not that they won't have to scrap for it, but I just don't see them not sweeping.

Think this is UNLV's game to lose - and knowing UNLV the Rebels will give Fresno St every opportunity to win or keep it close 

Very good game plan so far.  They’re not going to let Orlando Robinson beat them.

For Nick Blake, he really has to work on his handle this offseason.  It’s holding him back from attacking the paint on a consistent basis.  Good news is that it’s correctable.

12 minutes ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

Dogs shooting better than they have in the past so far. 

We’re starting to contest the three pointers more aggressively, so that number will start to dip.  Hutson has made ZERO adjustments to get Robinson the ball.