Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

Tiger Woods in surgery after sole-occupant single-car wreck

1 hour ago, Los_Aztecas said:
1 hour ago, Bob said:

what pills was he on this time

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I mean, it's a shame and I wish him a full recovery, but I'll be withholding my "deepest" sympathies until the toxicology report is released.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

48 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I don't know what caused this, obviously. But even if it is because he was under the influence of painkillers, the man is an addict, and I do have some sympathy for that, too.

I find it hard to have sympathy for someone who has such disregard for others that he would so selfishly risk their lives.

1 hour ago, Los_Aztecas said:

I find it hard to have sympathy for someone who has such disregard for others that he would so selfishly risk their lives.

I get that. For sure. And they should be prosecuted, especially when someone is hurt or worse. But knowing people who have suffered through addiction, I have seen first-hand how difficult it is to recover. Selfishness isn't always the reason why they would make such horrific decisions.

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I get that. For sure. And they should be prosecuted, especially when someone is hurt or worse. But knowing people who have suffered through addiction, I have seen first-hand how difficult it is to recover. Selfishness isn't always the reason why they would make such horrific decisions.

This makes up for your fry sauce take.

Now let's see if there was a blonde with a golf club involved...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Compound leg fracture and shattered ankle.

Stretch of road said to be accident prone.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.