Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

The facts on how and why Boise State's school colors of blue and orange were chosen

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Dude I like a lot of your posts but @VandalPride97 has been posting with some of us for nearly two decades on this board and the old WAC board and is a great member of this community.

I even kinda agree with your point.  The UI/Boise rivalry was far more heated than other rivalries in the Northwest and intermountain region that get praised on here.  Border War with the goat +++++ing schools is tame in comparison.  But that is what made it awesome.

One edition of the Border War in the 70's resulted in police officers and deputies assigned to the games in Laramie wearing riot helmets for almost 30 years. So much for "tame".

And nobody, I mean nobody, except some backwoods azz sh-theel white supremacist from Idaho, f-cks goats.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

12 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

One edition of the Border War in the 70's resulted in police officers and deputies assigned to the games in Laramie wearing riot helmets for almost 30 years. So much for "tame".

And nobody, I mean nobody, except some backwoods azz sh-theel white supremacist from Idaho, f-cks goats.

Dude your pathetic rivalry never even sells out or comes close to it.  Nobody cares.  Boise-Idaho always sold out.  

And yeah, Wyoming, where the men are men and the sheep are lying little sluts.

You back water +++++s consider it a success if you get 22 k to that pathetic game and often do far worse.

To CSU Wyoming is an also ran rival, to Wyoming, CSU is EVERYTHING.

3 hours ago, renoskier said:

Where?

Don't leave us hangin'

Not sure if the video is on the link, but you can search and find it.  Long story short, big bad Oklahoma WR and his friend fcked with two small younger Oklahoma students that are brothers.  They both have a background of MMA and wrestling.  Did not end well...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/02/25/man-who-struck-oklahomas-spencer-jones-in-bar-fight-speaks/amp/

11 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Dude I like a lot of your posts but @VandalPride97 has been posting with some of us for nearly two decades on this board and the old WAC board and is a great member of this community.

I even kinda agree with your point.  The UI/Boise rivalry was far more heated than other rivalries in the Northwest and intermountain region that get praised on here.  Border War with the goat +++++ing schools is tame in comparison.  But that is what made it awesome.

What’s with your Wyoming obsession.....someone from Wyo steal your girl?

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!

On 2/25/2021 at 6:47 AM, Bronco7454 said:

When you start a sentence with "I thought" you are giving yourself way too much credit.   Especially since the reference to "an 18 wheeler" has nothing at all to do with Boise State.    But perhaps you enjoy making completely ignorant comments.  That certainly appears to be the case.    ADDED TO IGNORE LIST.

Have I just been cancelled?

Alan Tudyk Dancing GIF by DOOM PATROL

On 2/23/2021 at 1:45 PM, tailingpermit said:

I will never buy another Boise State shirt that says just "Broncos."

Ever.  Again!

Denver Broncos simply uses a darker shade of blue and a lighter shade of orange.  I'm sure @BSUTOP25 would know the difference too.