Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

Tonight New Mexico at Air Force

Someone has to win. A depleted NM faces a (????) surging Air Force team that has lost last four by 10, 10, 5 and 3.  Good news is AF is rested after not playing for 9 days. Bad news is AF has not played for 9 days. NM played at Clune Arena the last two games which is a plus but they were dragging at the end of both games at 7000’. Last two games att home for AF seniors.

GO FALCONS BEAT NM

..GO FALCONS..

Here's a funny cat video

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Breaking Bad fades into the sunset and UNM hoops dies on the vine?    Coincidence?   

Please hit rock bottom UNM so you can rise up to where we all need you to be.   This is F'ing BS.   I can't even imagine Boise football falling this hard.  Suicides would be all time high in Boise.

31 minutes ago, roughrider said:

Breaking Bad fades into the sunset and UNM hoops dies on the vine?    Coincidence?   

Please hit rock bottom UNM so you can rise up to where we all need you to be.   This is F'ing BS.   I can't even imagine Boise football falling this hard.  Suicides would be all time high in Boise.

Not just in Boise :suicide:

1 hour ago, roughrider said:

They should be relegated to playing in girls gym leagues for the next couple years. 

I mean, not only do they deserve some punishment for their crybaby antics, but they might even win a game or two and start rebuilding confidence. #EverybodyGetsAnOrangeSlice

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 2/22/2021 at 6:32 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

They should be relegated to playing in girls gym leagues for the next couple years. 

I mean, not only do they deserve some punishment for their crybaby antics, but they might even win a game or two and start rebuilding confidence. #EverybodyGetsAnOrangeSlice

Fire Weir and it's all good.  Get rid of Mr Rogers and we're ok.    But really, they've suffered about enough.  To be so low is hard for pride.

1 hour ago, roughrider said:

Fire Weir and it's all good.  Get rid of Mr Rogers and we're ok.    But really, they've suffered about enough.  To be so low is hard for pride.

And bad for the conference. Probably good for the Albuquerque meth industry tho. :shrug:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

And bad for the conference. Probably good for the Albuquerque meth industry tho. :shrug:

Actually no. With SoCal being the #1 provider of rock and hookers, and with California in lockdown, it's been slow in the 505... Covid has been hard on all industries.:hookah:

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

Props to AFA

A class act by the Falcons. 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."