Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

247 Sports Top 10 FB Schools Expected To Make Noise In 2021

FB Teams Expected To Make Noise in 2021

1. Arizona State
2. Auburn
3. Boise St.
4. Boston College 
5. Nevada
6. Northwestern
7. Ole Miss
8. Penn St.
9. UAB
10. Washington 

That’s right bitches!! Be ready for some P6 !!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-football-2021-teams-make-noise-Auburn-Arizona-State-Penn-State-Washington-Boise-State-Ole-Miss-161281550/Amp/

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

A LONG way. Hiring Bill Clark for just over half a million per was a stroke of genius and now they're also building a new stadium.

and its a nice stadium next door to two nice 150+ room hotels in the Sheraton and Westin. they average around 25-26k per game with a conference schedule that looks like: Rice, Charlotte, UTEP, UTSA, ODU, etc...replace them with Cincy, Houston, UCF, Memphis, Navy, etc at their new stadium and I would expect attendance to shoot up several thousand quickly.

I would also add that Andy Kennedy (their new hoops coach) currently has them 18-5 and rolling.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

23 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

FB Teams Expected To Make Noise in 2021

1. Arizona State
2. Auburn
3. Boise St.
4. Boston College 
5. Nevada
6. Northwestern
7. Ole Miss
8. Penn St.
9. UAB
10. Washington 

That’s right bitches!! Be ready for some P6 !!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-football-2021-teams-make-noise-Auburn-Arizona-State-Penn-State-Washington-Boise-State-Ole-Miss-161281550/Amp/

Why az state, Washington, Auburn and pedo state? There’s no buzz that I’ve heard around any of those.  This list is confusing.  I like the western flavor though.

14 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

and its a nice stadium next door to two nice 150+ room hotels in the Sheraton and Westin. they average around 25-26k per game with a conference schedule that looks like: Rice, Charlotte, UTEP, UTSA, ODU, etc...replace them with Cincy, Houston, UCF, Memphis, Navy, etc at their new stadium and I would expect attendance to shoot up several thousand quickly.

I would also add that Andy Kennedy (their new hoops coach) currently has them 18-5 and rolling.

Hadn't heard they hired Kennedy; that's a major plus as well. Their AD and president are doing hella well with athletics.

4 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

You bring up a good point.  Then again, there was a lot of PR and government involvement after they got shut down so I suspect there’s some institutional good will.  

ole Bear Bryant Jr (who has hated UAB ever since Bartow wrote a letter to the NCAA saying something stinks with Bama recruiting) 'retired' from the Alabama BOT and was replaced by a black female UAB grad (I bet that went over well in Alabama lol)

https://uasystem.edu/board/barbara-humphrey

mem skyline sig.jpeg

8 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Hadn't heard they hired Kennedy; that's a major plus as well. Their AD and president are doing hella well with athletics.

AK is a UAB grad who played for Bartow...I bet he stays there a long time.

mem skyline sig.jpeg