Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I hear a WOOSH?

BSU @ UCF 9/2/21

On 2/21/2021 at 4:00 PM, tailingpermit said:

That’s only happened to me once, 99% people think it’s Denver. 

We’re only a little over 35 minutes from Disney, it’s really nice right now because they’re trying to entice locals (since the tourists are lacking) with food festivals.  Right now Universal is doing a Mardi Gras food fest and Epcot is doing Taste of Epcot.  The parks are empty on the weekdays, but slammed on weekend and it’s still reservation only. 

Id say also drive out to NSB, JB’s Fish Camp is a lunch spot favorite of mine.  Of course you could fit in Cape Canaveral on that same day.  

I live 1/2-mi from the back gate to Universal Hollywood & I haven't heard of an special food deals 'round here.  :-(

21 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

17 days! The line has been remarkably steady for this game since the beginning at -4 for UCF, any degenerates here?

Hanging curve ball....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

38 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Also looks like seats are starting to flood the market, the rowdy 65+ UCF fanbase must be getting Corona shy. 

Boise returned much of their allotment, couple hundred seats remain outside of visitor section.  The surge has tampered excitement but should still be close to a full house, assuming they fill the empty visitors section with more students.  

I’m starting to hear excuses that Bar Louie won’t be lit.  

Boise State allotment is still live, not that anyone would want to sit in those shit hole seats when you can get better ones on the lower level visitors side for the same price.  

On 7/1/2021 at 4:00 PM, kingpotato said:

Vegas money going heavy on Boise. Spread started with UCF being a 10 point favorite (which seemed way high... Vegas agreed) and is now down to UCF -3.5

I'm surprised the line is moving BSU's way. I'm also surprised the opening line wasn't UCF -21. The way @Did I hear a WOOSH? made it sound, they had to hire a private security force to keep all the 5 star recruits wanting to get in in check.  The team was already loaded but apparently 20 top recruits from blue blood P5 schools quit their team(s) and are trying to make it as walk ons at UCF.

I'm expecting a royal beat down. UCF won a national championship a few years ago, so I'd bring a few body bags if I were BSU. 

The MWC is going to get a hard lesson on AAC/P6 power. I don't think there is one BSU starter that could make UCF's two deep. 

11 minutes ago, utenation said:

I'm expecting a royal beat down. UCF won a national championship a few years ago, so I'd bring a few body bags if I were BSU.

UCF will be providing them, Louis Vuitton. 

The new Roof Shingle company sponsoring their stadium is going all out!

2 hours ago, utenation said:

I'm surprised the line is moving BSU's way. I'm also surprised the opening line wasn't UCF -21. The way @Did I hear a WOOSH? made it sound, they had to hire a private security force to keep all the 5 star recruits wanting to get in in check.  The team was already loaded but apparently 20 top recruits from blue blood P5 schools quit their team(s) and are trying to make it as walk ons at UCF.

The MWC is going to get a hard lesson on AAC/P6 power. I don't think there is one BSU starter that could make UCF's two deep. 

I never saw it higher than -4

4 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

I’m starting to hear excuses that Bar Louie won’t be lit.  

Boise State allotment is still live, not that anyone would want to sit in those shit hole seats when you can get better ones on the lower level visitors side for the same price.  

The lowest available ticket in the lower level is 65/seat visitor side.  22 in visitor section.  I’d pay that much to not sit next to students.

6 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

I never saw it higher than -4

Clearly, UCF's specific regional ESPN Sport's Center coverage hasn't kicked in yet. They are probably just gearing up for a major push for the AAC and UCF that will start any day.  Like I said, the line should be much higher.  By game time, once the media gets a look at your team, all things should be in order. 

6 minutes ago, utenation said:

Clearly, UCF's specific regional ESPN Sport's Center coverage hasn't kicked in yet. They are probably just gearing up for a major push for the AAC and UCF that will start any day.  Like I said, the line should be much higher.  By game time, once the media gets a look at your team, all things should be in order. 

Your game needs real work.  You’re trolling me by complimenting my school.  Think about that-what if the spread actually goes up? You set yourself up for failure- you’ve done Ute’d yourself.