Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

Rush Out

In a world everybody is weird, then weirdness becomes the norm and its the normal people who are weird.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh no, there goes DickTransplant acting like a crazy ass Tom Cat spraying his piss mark on every post to let us know this is his home territory and he’s the King that’s not to be fvcked with. We have so many weird people here. 

You are projecting again sad little clown.  Thanks for the giggle.  You will always be one of my favorite playthings....  :cheers:

8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It probably took you an hour to come with that moronic statement. 

Given that Converts weird comment which prompted my response was 20 minutes ago, that speaks highly of your analytical skills.

And your opinion of statement's relative intelligence is noted for the record and given all the due consideration it so richly deserves...

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Hitler and Rush. Is there any other evidence you need to prove these guys don’t even have pre-school analytical skills? I mean, you show kindergartners who Hitler was and the things he did, then show them what Rush did, they’ll be confused why you’re trying to compare the two because they’ll say Rush is a smart silly man and Hitler is evil like the devil.

Thinking that Rush was merely a "smart silly man" certainly seems like Kindergarten level intellectual analysis. Pretty spot on. It also gives good insight into his loyal audience. 

50 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It’s always so heart warming to see our resident haters come to the rescue of each other liking their own posts, commenting together as United. The moral support they give each other and the bonding that takes place is like a little pussy version of Khe Sanh.

This board is like attending a Democrat convention in California. Everyone jerking off watching Nancy Pelosi use her new dildo. 

On 2/17/2021 at 3:48 PM, robe said:

RIP Rush a man who loved his     (White Nationalist) country

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/17/2021 at 4:51 PM, bornontheblue said:

I don't think anybody spewing hate here towards Rush spent more than 15 minutes listening to him in the last 15 years.  and is based in ignorance of who Rush was.  To anybody wishing he had a slow miserable death, well I wish you also have a slow miserable painful death filled with agony. 

Rush was far from perfect. None of us are. We have all said and done things we shouldn't have so I think we can withhold judgement at least on the day he passes. His audience was filled with good and decent people who loved him, including me. 

Rush didn't slip up and ask forgiveness. He kept hammering away at those groups he disliked.

He got what he deserved 

Americans Mayor

23 hours ago, azgreg said:

I hope it's an illegal immigrant that digs his grave and covers his coffin with dirt.

I hope it's a Gay, Illegal, Drug addict who pisses in the hole.

Americans Mayor

18 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

And also examples of far-left radio that’s radical and divisive. 

Which shows ?

Were still waiting for the lists of hated filled leftist programming.

Americans Mayor

Was Rush Limbaugh a douche? Absolutely, no question about it.

Does Rush Limbaugh deserve post-mortem criticism? Without a doubt, he was a public figure, a shock jock if you will. And given how he conducted himself on the air, it just comes along with the territory. Not sure why this is shocking to anyone on the right.

That all said, the lefties on this thread will have no license to cry moral foul when one of their divisive partisan teammates eventually kicks the bucket and the righties respond in a similar manner. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

35 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Does Rush Limbaugh deserve post-mortem criticism? Without a doubt, he was a public figure, a shock jock if you will. And given how he conducted himself on the air, it just comes along with the territory. Not sure why this is shocking to anyone on the right.

That all said, the lefties on this thread will have no license to cry moral foul when one of their divisive partisan teammates eventually kicks the bucket and the righties respond in a similar manner. 

There’s no one on the left that has Rush’s omnipresence. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Just now, Old_SD_Dude said:

There’s no one on the left that has Rush’s omnipresence. 

While that may be true, the only folks I know who regularly listened to him were boomers and those with trade professions who could listen to their radios during the day. I don’t think I personally had heard one of his shows since the very early 2000s. 

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It’s always so heart warming to see our resident haters come to the rescue of each other liking their own posts, commenting together as United. The moral support they give each other and the bonding that takes place is like a little pussy version of Khe Sanh.

Well, if anybody would know about pussies....

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Good luck finding a mainstream parallel that is as racist as he was on the left. There are a ton of partisans and normally when they die they don't get this treatment, maybe there's a reason why.

9 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

This board is like attending a Democrat convention in California. Everyone jerking off watching Nancy Pelosi use her new dildo. 

Bitterness can be so ugly.

Maybe its time for you to get a new dildo.

2 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Good luck finding a mainstream parallel that is as racist as he was on the left. There are a ton of partisans and normally when they die they don't get this treatment, maybe there's a reason why.

Not making Limbaugh equivalencies there champ. I’m more talking about the reaction of the teams and shit crew when it comes to someone on the other team dying. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Not making Limbaugh equivalencies there champ. I’m more talking about the reaction of the teams and shit crew when it comes to someone on the other team dying. 

When an asshole dies, they get asshole treatment champ.