Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

Rush Out

He was a notorious liar who mocked AIDS victims, told black callers to take the bone out of their nose, said that all criminal mugshots look like Jesse Jackson, called right-wing terrorism flase-flag attacks, etc.  He dedicated decades of his life to generating hateful propaganda. 

Total piece of shit human being who lived too long, IMO. Lied so much, he even lied to himself about the effects of smoking, which led to his death.

Ouch.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

9 hours ago, retrofade said:

@Bob in shambles.

Apparently, so is connie. He's not racists, but he called the openly racist talk show host "a legend" is his tribute thread. Are we surprised?

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I’ll bet half this board made fun of gays or called their friends/enemies ++++++ when they were kids. Most grow up, some don’t. 

I bet everyone on this board didn't say it on the radio talk show they hosted.

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Called it.

In the Newsmax interview besides praising Rush Limbaugh, Trump said since impeachment new polls show his support going up, election was rigged, called Hillary "the angriest person in the country", said Twitter is boring since he was banned, said Parler really wanted him but they would not be able to handle the traffic he would bring, etc.

On OAN besides mentioning Rush, Trump said the election was rigged.

The Hannity interview is a few hours away.

Limbaugh's death is turning into just another reason to talk about himself.

It's white Rush would have wanted.

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

you poor bastard

Can see why he's got some warped thinking on things - 30 years of being fed lies & BS has cost many their grip on reality 

Those worried about indoctrination don't get they they have been fully indoctrinated 

18 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Can see why he's got some warped thinking on things - 30 years of being fed lies & BS has cost many their grip on reality 

Those worried about indoctrination don't get they they have been fully indoctrinated 

Rush quote.  "lies become fact"

21 minutes ago, Billings said:

Rush quote.  "lies become fact"

Pretty much the mantra of the entire right wing media & republican party - their fans have no idea what's real & what's not ........and after 30+ years of steady indoctrination here we are, where a segment of the USA has been brainwashed 

I went skiing today and when I was driving out of the lot and heard about his death from the radio I actually "Hazzah yelled".

For some reason I remember a bit he had on his show in the late 90's that I heard when driving somewhere. the bit lasted about 45 seconds.

It was a musical bit where and (obviously) black woman was singing 3 words over and over to a drum beat "I'm a victim..... I'm a victim, I'm a victim....".....

and after 4 "I'm a victims" the singer put in  "uh-huh".

And  while it was going  Rush said over the bit,  "I love that uh-huh" in there" ! And chuckled.

Sure, sure he wasn't racist. Just misunderstood....

cerified_Subarus.jpg

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I mean tbf, Ted Bundy was a legend as well.

We all know about the warrants. "Hey, guys! Going to the woods to celebrate my birthday", my ass. Tell us... where did you hide the bodies!?!?

3 hours ago, grandjean87 said:

Just flipping channels. Newt and Sean doing their expected stuff.  Hannity just referenced that Kayleigh person.

If only there was real, intellectual conservative thought that could permeate the broader populace. 

Just made this, not sure if you will get it.

image.png

11 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Correct. I don’t get it :)  

Member berries were a plot device in a recent season of South Park.  They were sentient fruit.  They showed up during South Parks version of Trump (Mr. Garrison) running for presidency and the huballo about kneeling.  Their purpose was to explain nonsense like Trump, anger at Kaepernick,  the new Star Wars being EXACTLY the same plot as the original trilogy and Toto's Africa becoming a chart topper again.  The idea that people just want to get back to the good old days so bad they get addicted to their member berries.

Fun watch.