Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Mugtang or One of the Mods

40 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

PH, I'll do you one better. Send me your log in information, and I'll change your password. That way, every time you come here, you have to spend hours trying to figure out the password, therefore keeping your routine. 

Let's do it. 

Hey, make it:

UNLVsuxbig****ingcock

he'll never be able to type it :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, SpartanDude said:

Someone needs to be called a scrumptious little bunny.

+1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

I don't even know what this is about. For all the reputation the OT board has for lunacy, all the best meltdowns happen on the sports side. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

I’m back!  I feel a little better.  I was gone for about three days, which is the longest I’ve been away in six years.

It’s hard being autistic because I largely come here out of routine. And then it forces me to find something new. 😩

43 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m back!  I feel a little better.  I was gone for about three days, which is the longest I’ve been away in six years.

It’s hard being autistic because I largely come here out of routine. And then it forces me to find something new. 😩

You go on a bender?  Visit Pahrump?   Which one was it. 

Just now, ph90702 said:

I needed a break.

I dont blame you.  Typically I don't get too involved in unlv sports, but if the running rebels below .500 basket ball play causes the best unlv poster to quit then TJ has to go.  I don't recall you getting this  upset with Dave Rice at the helm.   Most rebel fans now admit Rice > MM.  Are you now thinking Rice > TJ?

14 minutes ago, slappy said:

I dont blame you.  Typically I don't get too involved in unlv sports, but if the running rebels below .500 basket ball play causes the best unlv poster to quit then TJ has to go.  I don't recall you getting this  upset with Dave Rice at the helm.   Most rebel fans now admit Rice > MM.  Are you now thinking Rice > TJ?

I don’t feel as upset with some of the stuff I’ve read since I took time away.

I was upset with the losing then as I am now.  By the same token, however, when you’re not where you wanna be, it takes time to get there.

1 hour ago, slappy said:

UNLV fans getting nostalgic about Dave Rice?

LOL

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

20 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Please stick around @ph90702

I have needed to take breaks from this place too , and I probably should take another one here soon so I understand.