Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Mugtang or One of the Mods

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Please DELETE my account!  PERMANENTLY!

Take a breath, Ph. It's good to be passionate about your team, but it is just a game, and supposed to be fun. We like having you here, you have some good insight, and I should have respected your opinion.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

Take a breath, Ph. It's good to be passionate about your team, but it is just a game, and supposed to be fun. We like having you here, you have some good insight, and I should have respected your opinion.

I don’t want to be on here anymore.  I normally am very impulsive, but this isn’t one of those times.  For my own health, I need to be removed.  The only way I really ever quit doing stuff is when I’m forced to.

7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I don’t want to be on here anymore.  I normally am very impulsive, but this isn’t one of those times.  For my own health, I need to be removed.  The only way I really ever quit doing stuff is when I’m forced to.

Ph, you're doing fine. You just can't be surprised when other fans are as passionate about their teams as you are yours, and don't take everything you say as truth. None of us believe anybody else on here, this is where we can cut loose and give each other shit about GAMES. And that's all they are. Don't lose sleep over this stuff, we're all just assholes trying to have a good time. Don't take anything personal, you've come a long way over the last few years, and you've been better about sticking to sports. Hang in there, and keep telling us all how good UNLV is going to be, we need something to look forward to. :)

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

That’s probably the biggest thing I have to work on.  It’s what my therapist would say.

We all have to work on that. I have done it way too much over my life, and have just recently learned that lesson. We are all here to have fun, and share our fandom for our respective teams, some of us more than others. But don't feel that you shouldn't be here, you know as much about sports as anyone else, if not more. But you do need to make sure you don't let this keep you up at night, none of this is that important. Make it a lighter place to be, you control that. We all do. Just have fun.

I think leaving most forms of social media, including forums and message boards, would be healthier for almost everyone. 

So, I don't necessarily want you to leave, but I fully understand and support your decision for better mental health. There's no need to interact with anyone here if it brings you any frustration or stress.  This is not real life and what happens here is not important at all.

I've quit other message boards and I'll quit this one some day, too. I get it 100%.

4 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Oh stop with the pity party. If you don’t want to be here just leave, nobody is forcing you to stay.

3 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

If you don't have enough self control to just not login,  pull a PH and smash your phone & computer in a parking lot.

This is transparent and blatant attention whoring.

Are you just a prick to everybody?

4 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

If you don't have enough self control to just not login,  pull a PH and smash your phone & computer in a parking lot.

This is transparent and blatant attention whoring.

It’s not as easy as just not logging in.  This is part of my routine, which relates to my autism.  I know my behavioral patterns, and if you wanna dismiss it, whatever.  You’re not autistic, so you wouldn’t understand.

ph I will miss some of your posts.  It is my opinion you have improved in a significant manner in the last 3 to 4 years. Hopefully in a year or two you will see your way back to this board.  Best of luck in the future and keep up your weekly sessions with your shrink.

Best of luck on your future and continue to work on whatever problems you may have..

14 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Please DELETE my account!  PERMANENTLY!

Dude, I also can get pretty wrapped up in Boise State sports and it sucks when you lose a tough game like last night. I’ve been known to carry some particularly tough losses for up to a week or more. I look at it later and say WTF, there are a lot more important things to get stressed about.

My suggestion, take a break for a week or two and you’ll see things in a different light. You also sound like you could use some stress management like exercise or just getting outside and enjoy a hobby. 

What a bunch of drama queens.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.