Swoll Cracker

Saturday MWC Hoops: [email protected], [email protected] - WHO YA GOT?

Just like on Thursday, I’m not gonna touch the Fresno-Flyboy game. 

And while I think that Boise State is the better team, I’m going to ride a hunch and take UNLV on the First Half Moneyline. Boise hasn’t always come out very strong in the second game of pairs after they’ve won the first game. And I’m thinking UNLV comes out a little wounded and plays with a lot of early passion. A bit of a risky bet but what the heck. 

Second games are tough to pick. If I bet seriously I wouldn’t touch them. It looks like the spread has increased in both games. Your bet for UNLV to cover the first half has merit. Boise played well the first game, I’m not sure they can duplicate the effort, but I think they still win. 

• Like 1

No one has mentioned it but AF’s AJ Walker had a monster night in game 1 vs FSU with 33 points on 8-16FG, 6-12 3pt, 11-11 FT, 5 steals, 3 assists in 40 mins. AF is getting better every game in this season with first year HC Joe Scott and young team. Poor first 10 mins and getting down 16 really hurt them in game one and expended a lot of energy to get back to a  1 point game with 1:55 remaining but could not close out losing 69-63.

GO FALCONS BEAT FRESNO STATE

2 hours ago, wyo 1 said:

Air Force +4.5 and UNLV +9 look like winners today.

Air Force with a meaningless 3 at the buzzer to get it in under the 4.5.  67-64 final. Flyboys cover. Bad beat if you had Fresno.

3 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Air Force with a meaningless 3 at the buzzer to get it in under the 4.5.  67-64 final. Flyboys cover. Bad beat if you had Fresno.

Leave it to Air Force to screw up someone’s bet. 

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Leave it to Air Force to screw up someone’s bet. 

Nice ethics Troy.

• Haha 1

I need UNLV to catch fire. they’re down 25-18 and quite frankly, it feels like the game is about to really open up for Boise.

15 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I need UNLV to catch fire. they’re down 25-18 and quite frankly, it feels like the game is about to really open up for Boise.

Well UNLV didnt exactly catch fire but they closed the half on a 10-2 run to lead 28-27 at the half. So UNLV +235 on the First Hlaf Moneyline is a winner.

Dare I say...

CHA CHING!

• Like 1