Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Colin Kaepernick Statue on Campus?

4th Of July  

4 members have voted

1. 1. CK: “The 4th of July Holiday is nothing but a Celebration of White Supremacy.”

• I agree. Kap has special powers granted to him by MSM, SM, PC BLM, etc. & it’s impossible for him to be a racist.
    • I agree. I’m a racist.
    • I disagree.

11 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why not just do a statue when he was playing happy like during the legendary Boise vs NV game 2010? 

I just agree with the poster who said it's a poor idea to build statues of people who are still alive.  The legacy of Kaepernick is still being built, for better or worse remains to be seen.

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I just agree with the poster who said it's a poor idea to build statues of people who are still alive.  The legacy of Kaepernick is still being built, for better or worse remains to be seen.

They should erect a state of his activist girl friend that put the ideas into his head that made him famous and garnered more wealth than he ever would have continuing to throw an oval bladder in the NFL. 

On 2/12/2021 at 11:17 PM, Nevada Convert said:

http://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/erecting-a-colin-kaepernick-statue-at-unr-passes-one-significant-hurdle

Some students are pushing for a Kap Statue on campus.  Now Sandoval is going to have a big decision to make. If Kap had just left it at what his initial beefs were and didn’t go beyond that, I think it would be a done deal. However, he’s continued to get more and more extreme to the point of him becoming a racist and bigot himself.  One of the disturbing statements he’s made in recent times was him denouncing the 4th of July as a celebration of white supremacy. Now that is pretty damn offensive and makes it very clear how extreme he’s gotten. Because of these kinds of statements, I’d deny the statue if I was Sandoval. Or if they did, mention in the write up that some of his views have been extremely controversial. 

It would be interesting to see if they went with his look as a player, or decided to go big with the HUGE fro. 😂👍

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/kaepernick-denounces-4th-of-july-as-celebration-of-white-supremacy-2020-7%3famp

thank you for proving how not racist you are by *checks notes* delineating exactly what and how far black people can speak out about

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 2/13/2021 at 3:37 PM, Nevada Convert said:

This isn’t a hypothetical situation, dumbass. This is a real proposal that is really happening. You never have been good at big complicated words like “baiting”. People tell you all the time that the young girls you hit on are jail bait, but since there’s no racial issue involved, that kind of baiting is perfectly OK with you per your mental dumbshit dictionary. Why not put up a statue of your all time jail bait champion. 

Gawd your phucking dumb.  

That is all.

On 2/14/2021 at 6:23 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Right haven't we learned from the Joe Paterno thing.

On 2/15/2021 at 8:52 AM, happycamper said:

thank you for proving how not racist you are by *checks notes* delineating exactly what and how far black people can speak out about

As usual, your attempted points are stupid. Yes, black people in real life can also be racist. The white people really can take note of it and make comments. Then there are also stupid white people that require a mile long of requirements to be able to say so because they are so politically correct and brain damaged that not even the experts in Bernie’s Medicare for all could treat and save them. You just have to ignore them as you do the ANTIFA level nut jobs out there. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

As usual, your attempted points are stupid. Yes, black people in real life can also be racist. The white people really can take note of it and make comments. Then there are also stupid white people that require a mile long of requirements to be able to say so because they are so politically correct and brain damaged that not even the experts in Bernie’s Medicare for all could treat and save them. You just have to ignore them like ANTIFA level nut jobs. 

This is word salad.

42 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is word salad.

You just described any Convert post beyond two sentences. Heck, more than 50% of his one sentence posts can be described as such. 

Nevada should construct a statue in recognition of the contributions and accomplishments of Nevada Convert. He has brought great attention to the Nevada Wolfpack and has been a consistent advocate over the years.  In addition, he has already been recognized on this board multiple times for his contributions.

Perhaps a statue similar to this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAiPpzDT_Br58tsU5q6bI

27 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Nevada should construct a statue in recognition of the contributions and accomplishments of Nevada Convert. He has brought great attention to the Nevada Wolfpack and has been a consistent advocate over the years.  In addition, he has already been recognized on this board multiple times for his contributions.

Perhaps a statue similar to this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAiPpzDT_Br58tsU5q6bI

The eyes aren’t vacant enough and there needs to be a line of orange drool/Trump juice dripping from its chin to solidify the resemblance to Contard. And given yesterday’s melt across two threads, sure to continue today, a commemorative cigar wouldn’t be out of place either.