Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Koji Vu

SDSU is already part of the AAC

4 hours ago, Koji Vu said:

Thank you for ruining a great trolling thread. 

Have a weekend. ;)

You still got men's soccer in the PAC

I wanna share something with you but I don't feel like listening to everyone's BS today.

But I will say Boise State can basically join the AAC at anytime now. And their other sports aren't exactly getting put in a bad spot. That's all I'll say.

6 hours ago, Ibanez said:

I wanna share something with you but I don't feel like listening to everyone's BS today.

But I will say Boise State can basically join the AAC at anytime now. And their other sports aren't exactly getting put in a bad spot. That's all I'll say.

So, what's the hold up?

On 2/13/2021 at 9:07 AM, Ibanez said:

You are an anonymous poster..Nobody here knows your source.  If you really know something just post what it is..

You spilling the beans isn't going to change anybody's plans..

Your little hints are self aggrandizing..It is easy after the fact to say "I knew all along".

Put it out there dude..be brave..

1 hour ago, nvspuds said:

You are an anonymous poster..Nobody here knows your source.  If you really know something just post what it is..

Your little hints are self aggrandizing..It is easy after the fact to say "I knew all along".

He’s full of shit, won’t reveal his sources because they’re bullshit. 

Everyone knows Boise has an open invitation to join the AAC as a football only member, everything else has to find another conference (that’s the issue). 

2 hours ago, nvspuds said:

No. I'm done sharing shit and then getting called a liar no matter how many times I'm right. I'm pretty much done here completely since spring is coming up and I'll be working more. That should make you guys happy! I'll ask for a permanent ban as well since I'm an attention whore.

1 minute ago, Ibanez said:

No. I'm done sharing shit and then getting called a liar no matter how many times I'm right. I'm pretty much done here completely since spring is coming up and I'll be working more. That should make you guys happy! I'll ask for a permanent ban as well since I'm an attention whore.

Image result for bye felicia gif

10 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Nobody is calling you a liar..

I just don't understand why you feel the need to just drop vague hints rather than just say what you know right now..We all understand things that may be true  today may not be tomorrow.

Nobody will hold that against you..

21 hours ago, Headbutt said:

So, what's the hold up?

They're waiting to see if UC Riverside drops athletics :ph34r:.  Perhaps they're willing to come back as #12 if UCR holds on.

Or perhaps they are waiting to see if MWC earns more than two bids.

24 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

They're waiting to see if UC Riverside drops athletics :ph34r:.  Perhaps they're willing to come back as #12 if UCR holds on.

Or perhaps they are waiting to see if MWC earns more than two bids.

I think they have a legit path to the AAC, but don't want to go there.  The grass is not greener over there, and they are just posturing.