Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Politically Incorrect Take

1 hour ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Hey @ph90702 I'd love to hear your thoughts on marriage rights and family structure as well. I was stuck behind @BSUTOP25 in traffic today, do you support his God-given right to f*ck a gun and make little gun babies?

20210211_164225.jpg.d2e2db8ebb53f41f3604daf99d0e44e5.jpg

I could care less if gay people get married.  Marriage is a religious construct and is based on individuals religions.

Sex has a basis in biology, and it’s not a social or religious construct.

Hey @ph90702 I'd love to hear your thoughts on marriage rights and family structure as well. I was stuck behind @BSUTOP25 in traffic today, do you support his God-given right to f*ck a gun and make little gun babies?

God, she’s still so hot

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Bless those little pellets.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I could care less if gay people get married.  Marriage is a religious construct and is based on individuals religions.

I don't think this phrase means what you think it means......(see above)

5 hours ago, ph90702 said:

*couldn't

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

5 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I mean... there are a decent number of intersex people and there's a ton of evidence that trans people have distinct brain structures from cisgender people.

so... maybe don't quote "a basis in biology" when you are ignoring biology?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.