Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Boise State - 2 Games

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Please don’t contact me anymore.  I want nothing to do with you.

Halfman is just acting tough.  He drives a little Toyota and nibbles on granola bars while back packs the challenging trails to table rock.  Go easy on him

9 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Please don’t contact me anymore.  I want nothing to do with you.

Okay kid.

I gave you MY contact information at your request.  So you could reach out when life got hard.  I've provided you the best real life counsel I could.

I have never once called or texted you first, you have alway called and texted me.  In that sense I have NEVER contacted you.

I +++++ing cared about you, gave you my best advice and offered to have you stay with me for as long as you needed.

I am honestly concerned at this point about the emotional investment you have towards a sporting team.  It is keeping you up at night, you are telling people you made connections with to never talk to you because of gentle banter, as sports fans do.

I love you dude, +++++ing get it together.  

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Okay kid.

I gave you MY contact information at your request.  So you could reach out when life got hard.  I've provided you the best real life counsel I could.

I have never once called or texted you first, you have alway called and texted me.  In that sense I have NEVER contacted you.

I +++++ing cared about you, gave you my best advice and offered to have you live with me.  

I am honestly concerned at this point about the emotional investment you have towards a sporting team.  It is keeping you up at night, you are telling people you made connections with to never talk to you because of gentle banter, as sports fans do.

One thing I don’t lack is passion. Anybody can say what they want about me, but nobody wants it more than me.  Whether for UNLV athletics or something I’m working on myself.  I will stay up until midnight, wake up the next morning and get right back to work without bitching or moaning.  I will spend 10 hours straight to figure something out if I have to.  I can’t and won’t let it sit.

29 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

If I was head coach and you were in the locker room, I’d throw you out with all due respect.  I don’t have any room for doubt or negative energy! ✌️ 

Goddamit 4!!  Drop and give us 20.  What the hell are you thinking.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

One thing I don’t lack is passion. Anybody can say what they want about me, but nobody wants it more than me.  Whether for UNLV athletics or something I’m working on myself.  I will stay up until midnight, wake up the next morning and get right back to work without bitching or moaning.  I will spend 10 hours straight to figure something out if I have to.  I can’t and won’t let it sit.

And have I EVER not been there for you?  When you were upset?  When we talked on the phone for hours?  When I helped you work through real life shit?

Dude it is a basketball game.  This is a sports forum.  We talk shit about our teams.  

Yeah man you are passionate.  Too much sometimes.  You know how to contact me and I will always be there.  Phone took a bath, long story, if you want to talk tonight facebook message or call me.  I care about your dumb ass.

9 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Goddamit 4!!  Drop and give us 20.  What the hell are you thinking.

I honestly didn't think TJ was desperate enough to put a little ol' lady on the team. But I could probably do 20, lol, I'll get started right away, probably be done sometime tomorrow. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

I honestly didn't think TJ was desperate enough to put a little ol' lady on the team. But I could probably do 20, lol, I'll get started right away, probably be done sometime tomorrow. :thumbsup:

We could do them together, but you'd whup my ass.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Okay kid.

I +++++ing cared about you, gave you my best advice and offered to have you stay with me for as long as you needed.

You definitely put in the work.

Some people just aren't worth the effort. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

6 hours ago, ph90702 said:

You needed half of your points to come from Derrick Alston to beat us.  That was EMBARRASSING!  You LOST!  And you’re NOT getting an at-large bid!

Blah blah blah...... It's a good thing you're never right. 

The last thing I’m going to say before I don’t post or visit until February 22nd is that UNLV, in spite of the mess of this season, nearly, and should have, beat Boise State.  UNLV will close the gap between them in the offseason, as they have WAY more room for improvement.