Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Boise State - 2 Games

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

I literally would’ve broken my clipboard if I was there on the sideline watching Caleb Grill hoisting up that GARBAGE!

WTF!?

Otz was open. Grill should have passed him the rock.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

You needed half of your points to come from Derrick Alston to beat us.  That was EMBARRASSING!  You LOST!  And you’re NOT getting an at-large bid!

We lost?

Where?  Which game?

Alston did school you.  UNLV lacks talent to stay in front of him.

Boise also ran you out of Extra Mile when alston only scored 9.

UNLV got lucky making  garbage and Boise played their D game.

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

We will cut our ranking in half.  Maybe by two thirds of things go super well.

You don't know that. I get that you're optimistic, but throw in a little realism to go with it. Just because you say it every 5 minutes doesn't make it true. If Bryce goes somewhere, we will be a lot worse. A lot. And Art isn't going to make that much of a difference, look at the freshmen we have on this year's team. Just pump the brakes a bit.

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I literally would’ve broken my clipboard if I was there on the sideline watching Caleb Grill hoisting up that GARBAGE!

WTF!?

Break your clipboard if you must. Just make sure the pocket protectors and glasses are alright.

3 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

You don't know that. I get that you're optimistic, but throw in a little realism to go with it. Just because you say it every 5 minutes doesn't make it true. If Bryce goes somewhere, we will be a lot worse. A lot. And Art isn't going to make that much of a difference, look at the freshmen we have on this year's team. Just pump the brakes a bit.

UNLV will NOT be worse next year assuming that most of the players return.  ZERO CHANCE!!!  They won’t be worse than 150 next year!