Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Rules About It

6 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

What a flaccid board.  

https://csnbbs.com/thread-916554.html

There, I just made it better.

Let's see if they ban me; Lol!!

:USFlag:

Edit* OMG, I registered for that board 12/11/2011 - 11:11 = DOG is laer, and ever so dominant...

7 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Dont be giving Mugtang any ideas. 

I will burn this forum to the ground RE the imposition of such rules.

I promise all of you...

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Mug should should expand this board and add an AAC board to it. A lot of those folks would flock over here. That board is a bunch of vaginas.

The understanding has always been that we accept posters on our board regardless of conference affiliation.

We even let a certain UCF doucher hang around these parts, just because we've always enjoyed OOC trash talk; well, that's the way it all began on the ESPN boards.

The best ever forums were the old ESPN NFL & NCAA General boards, before I got banned infinity times....

New-Signature.jpg

It's cool.

Don't anyone go over there and make us all look like assholes, unless I'm somehow unintentionally doing, in which case, please, just STFU...

....But seriously - act cool over there...

That said, I pretty sure none of us need go over there behaving like an immature juvenile who's just seen his first pair of tits...  Remember, that board didn't actually exist in 2011, but rather, it was just converted from the old Big East Board there; accordingly, let's set the example of good-natured fun and collegiality, RE our respective conferences and boards, so hopefully both boards get increased cross traffic...

Anyway, I want to talk shit before that game, so I hope they don't totally drop the soap in a very Pee6 way and try to ban me.....

Banning people for trolling is like tattling on a 5 year old for eating a cookie...

New-Signature.jpg

4 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Mug should should expand this board and add an AAC board to it. A lot of those folks would flock over here. That board is a bunch of vaginas.

I once created an AACboard with a different URL. Didn’t get much traction. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

The understanding has always been that we accept posters on our board regardless of conference affiliation.

We even let a certain UCF doucher hang around these parts, just because we've always enjoyed OOC trash talk; well, that's the way it all began on the ESPN boards.

The best ever forums were the old ESPN NFL & NCAA General boards, before I got banned infinity times....

Gotta admit, I loved the ESPN board, there were so many people from all different conferences there. The mods were kept really busy there, at times it took them a while, and I would be laughing so hard, there were some really funny people hanging out there. A lot of trolls, to be sure, but I took them with a grain of salt.

9 hours ago, mugtang said:

@mugtang, you should look into creating a new board for UNM fans. The Red Menace is just a shadow of itself, and the Lobo Lair is starting to eat itself. Being mainly a Lobo Basketball centric site, the Weir debacle is really driving a wedge between posters there. I'm sure you'd get some traction with a new board... as long as you allow the freedom to b**ch about coaches, the school, Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham... and President Biden, lol!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

18 hours ago, mugtang said:

1.  Put the board back up

2.  Post about BSU/SDSU moving to the AAC

3.  Notify UCF fans that the MWC is better than the AAC

4.  Unleash MWC Board Commando Trolls

5.  Profit.

There is nothing on that thread that is going to get any one banned. Your making stuff up for your own entertainment.

Just like this board the AAC board gets threads started by fans of other conferences. Some want to join the AAC. Generally, they are treated well. Some even get helpful suggestions. For example, look at the thread recently started by the UAB fan. His school received many complementary comments and he received suggestions. If there is never a western wing of the AAC, UAB may become the all-sports school that makes the 12th member.

There is a 52 page thread about BSU and possibly other MWC schools joining. That happened after emails by Boise staff. Give it your best shot.

Of course, there are some rules on the AAC board just as there are on any classy one.

1 hour ago, since1670 said:

There is nothing on that thread that is going to get any one banned. Your making stuff up for your own entertainment.

Just like this board the AAC board gets threads started by fans of other conferences. Some want to join the AAC. Generally, they are treated well. Some even get helpful suggestions. For example, look at the thread recently started by the UAB fan. His school received many complementary comments and he received suggestions. If there is never a western wing of the AAC, UAB may become the all-sports school that makes the 12th member.

There is a 52 page thread about BSU and possibly other MWC schools joining. That happened after emails by Boise staff. Give it your best shot.

Of course, there are some rules on the AAC board just as there are on any classy one.

pussy