Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

Your registration and how u voted last three elections

Registered R.

Year.     Type.        Candidate

2020.    General.    Brock Pierce (I)

Primary.    Bill Weld

2016.     General.    Evan McMullin (I)

Primary.    Herman Cain

2012.      General.    Gary Johnson (L)

Primary.    John Huntsman Jr 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

I am a Democrat and I don't think I have ever voted for a Republican for President.  I would have voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Clinton, Biden.  

People who voted for Bush were idiots.  People who voted for Trump were racist idiots.  

McCain was a good guy and I could have voted for him if he would have run against Hillary, for example.  He called out the racist old birther lady talking badly about Obama but he chose a SHITTY time to run after the Bush disaster.

Mittens was too interested in the Reagan/Clinton status quo the trickle down.  We should have listened to Ross Perot about the way we did free trade.  He was makers vs takers guy who wanted to divide and conquer the middle class to give more wealth to billionaires.  He was too cowardly to stand behind his healthcare plan that Obama adopted.

Old man Bob Dole was going to get layed down by Bill Clinton pretty easily.  

People who voted for conjobs in the post New Gingrich era need their heads examined.  They have been idiots long before Trump.   You don't get any bi-partisan brownie points for being an idiot who votes for these thugs.

Posted Image

25 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Registered R.

Primary.    Bill Weld

Primary.    Herman Cain

16 minutes ago, retrofade said:

No party affiliation.

Biden, Johnson, Johnson.

Thanks to people like you for giving us Trump.  It is political malpractice to throw your vote away because you end up getting your LEAST favorite major party candidate.  If you want to build up a new party it would be better to either try to change the voting laws to allow for instant runoff elections or try to take over one of the major parties like the racists took over the Republicans.

Posted Image

11 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Thanks to people like you for giving us Trump.  It is political malpractice to throw your vote away because you end up getting your LEAST favorite major party candidate.  If you want to build up a new party it would be better to either try to change the voting laws to allow for instant runoff elections or try to take over one of the major parties like the racists took over the Republicans.

Get off your high horse.  People are free to vote however they want.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

If you want to vote third party in the USA, unfortunately you are wasting your vote and probably getting someone like Trump elected.

I don't like the two party system either but that is what we have.  I think we SHOULD try to change it, though.  This would have to be done at a state level, I think, and other states could copy it.  It would need to be done by a citizen initiative with direct democracy through the states.

IMO ,the best way to break the two party hold would be to get instant runoff elections.  Another change we should do is to do proportional representation in the house of representatives.  That would allow some minor third parties to get a foothold and develop some kind of following/bench so they could have a chance in the first past the post elections.

Posted Image

41 minutes ago, Akkula said:

I live in Utah.

Trump was going to win the State no matter who I voted for.

I voted my conscience. I have proudly never voted R or D in the General.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

Alway been registered Republican:

Ford

Anderson

Reagan 

Bush

Bush

Clinton

Gore

Kerry

Obama

Obama

Clinton

Biden

Registered D in late 1970's 

Carter - Loss 1980

Mondale - Loss 1984

Dukakis - Loss 1988

Clinton - Win 1992

Clinton - Win 1996

Gore - Loss 2000

Kerry - Loss 2004

Obama - Win 2008

Obama - Win 2012

Clinton - Loss 2016

Biden - Win 2020 

Overall record: 5 Wins 6 Losses  ......started out 0-3 from age 20 until age 32 

Indy since 2012.

*Amash

McMullin

Romney

* I liked Jorgenson, but I couldn't take her campaign seriously because of her running mate. I knew she was going to lose, and it wouldn't matter who I voted for. So I decided to write in the one person I would vote for in a heartbeat. 

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

10 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Registered R.

Primary.    Bill Weld

Primary.    Herman Cain

tenor.gif

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg