Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Another boring OC at Wyoming?

Polasek makes a ton of sense. He coached at NDSU and has experience coaching RB, TE, FB and OL position groups. Sure, call it a boring offense, but it is Bohl's coaching style. Vigen's problem was poor play calling and terrible in-game management of personnel. I am excited for this hire!

22 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Must be the restaurants. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Must be the restaurants. 

LOL. I was going to post a smartass meme about the hot Wyoming chicks but when I typed in "hot Wyoming chicks" into Google, I stumped Google.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hot+wyoming+chick&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS926US926&sxsrf=ALeKk01yJuyuWqaz9Mm9FnmRB7kJu_tN9Q:1612910491045&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjH3P3m793uAhUKzYUKHXK1Dq4Q_AUoAXoECAgQAw&biw=1920&bih=937

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I think War Memorial is up to 8,500 ft now because of climate change.  Who cares what elevation Fargo is. The merging of the blood brothers occurs at 8,500 ft , 9,000 ft, whatever it is now. 

Way to drink too much and channel your inner Jeffkills.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

20 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I think War Memorial is up to 8,500 ft now because of climate change.  Who cares what elevation Fargo is. The merging of the blood brothers occurs at 8,500 ft , 9,000 ft, whatever it is now. 

Sea level rising would make Laramie lower in elevation above the datum of mean sea level.