Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Boise State at Nevada: Round 2

Just now, cosinama said:

Nope. You’re the team everyone should fear in the tournament. 

Our problem is we have too many good players.  We have absolutely no cohesion and less talented teams that play good ball make us pay.  Nevada played two amazing games while Boise tried to iso hero ball it.

Basically we are UNLV.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Our problem is we have too many good players.  We have absolutely no cohesion and less talented teams that play good ball make us pay.  Nevada played two amazing games while Boise tried to iso hero ball it.

Basically we are UNLV.

The loss will drop Boise State down to an 11 seed.

4 minutes ago, jewelz4562000 said:

Oh how Cute I've brought together the meth addicts and 25 year failures.

And I'm a rebel fan

LOL, if UNLV is a 25 year old failure what does that make Boise St? a 53 year old failure?

Boise St Basketball: ZERO (0) NCAA Tournament Victories 

UNLV Basketball: Thirty-Three (33) NCAA Tournament Victories (3 in the MWC including a Sweet-16) 

---and Boise St isn't getting their program-first NCAA win this season either. 

I was actually rooting for Boise in this game, but you're so assblasted it's more entertaining to see Reno win

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Basically we are UNLV.

Boise problem is it’s fan thinks it has too many good players. 

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Basically we are UNLV.

Heavy lies the crown

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

But after that it’s Fresno State and San Jose State.  And there’s still Wyoming and San Diego State to be made up.

So we would still be  playing Boise, SDSU, and Wyoming, that is not an easy schedule.

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Boise looked like a shoe in for the tournament. They'll need to finish strong now. They need to stop UNLV and then go 3 of 4 against USU and SDSU or else they need to win the MW tournament

I'm sorry, but the teams you had played made you look good. That has happened to UNLV, so I feel your pain. And you're still good, UNR was just better.

13 minutes ago, jewelz4562000 said:

Ok thanks ++++. Enjoy your 3/10 wife 

Go back to BroncoCountry. You don’t belong here. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg