Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

A Post NV HC Finally Scores an Ault quality QB

9 hours ago, PackNation said:

I'm sure you have a link to Ault's comments. 

Please post it so we can clear this up.

I'd hate to see your stellar reputation take a hit if people are thinking that you make shit up.

Here’s an opportunity to slightly up your standing in society by proving you’re more than just the lowest level sloth that’s a total stalker dick. Do a search and find Ault’s quote.  Big opportunity. 🤪🤪🤪🤪👍

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Here’s an opportunity to slightly up your standing in society by proving you’re more than just the lowest level sloth that’s a total stalker dick. Do a search and find Ault’s quote.  Big opportunity. 🤪🤪🤪🤪👍

You referred to Ault’s quote, you should look it up and prove you were right. How’s he supposed to prove it if Ault never made the comment about Kaps mechanics. You’re blowing wind out your ass on this one. 

9 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

You referred to Ault’s quote, you should look it up and prove you were right. How’s he supposed to prove it if Ault never made the comment about Kaps mechanics. You’re blowing wind out your ass on this one. 

Chris Murray was interviewing Ault, and printed some of Ault’s quotes word for word and also spoke of them. Chris Murray has a stellar reputation when it comes to accuracy. If Chris Murray says Ault said it, it’s an Ault quote. 

Ault, who is recovering from hip surgery earlier this month, said Scolari's mechanics are as strong as any quarterback he recruited to Nevada, and that includes local legends like Colin Kaepernick, Chris Vargas, Cody Fajardo, Fred Gatlin and Eric Beavers. “Toward the end of his sophomore year, I’m not saying he’s Division I but he’s got a chance to go and play at the next level if he wants to," Ault said. "From that point on in my mind, it was just a matter of how much he was going to improve and where he’d go physically. I really enjoy watching his mechanics. Does he have the strongest arm? No, not yet. But his mechanics are just really sound and solid. Each game, there’s a lot put on him. He runs the ball. They run the Pistol. (Manogue coach) Ernie (Howren) expects a lot out of him, and I really enjoy watching that. I like to see his athleticism. He can drop back with the best of them, but he’s dual threat. He’s a guy who can run the ball. I think his athleticism is what will set him apart as he moves forward.”

http://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/chris-ault-it-will-be-a-great-thrill-to-watch-grandson-play-for-nevada

kat.jpg

I’m not so sure Millen is a slam dunk. Watching film on Scolari is very reminiscent of Fajardo. Not as strong an arm as Millen but puts it where it needs to be. Very good runner. Millen also has better wheels than Strong. Will be an interesting battle.

43 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

I’m not so sure Millen is a slam dunk. Watching film on Scolari is very reminiscent of Fajardo. Not as strong an arm as Millen but puts it where it needs to be. Very good runner. Millen also has better wheels than Strong. Will be an interesting battle.

Strong is pretty slow. 

kat.jpg

44 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

I’m sure Millen and Scolari will redshirt so that’s about 1.5 years until they’d be competing for a starting job. So plenty of time to improve. 

kat.jpg

6 hours ago, NMpackalum said:

One other thing. After Ault retired and the OL quickly turned to the same quality as Polian’s hot dog ingredients, Fajardo got robbed. The poor guy was running for his life all the time and still making plays with no OL help. He deserved to have a solid OL to show what he could really do. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

One other thing. After Ault retired and the OL quickly turned to the same quality as Polian’s hot dog ingredients, Fajardo got robbed. The poor guy was running for his life all the time and still making plays with no OL help. He deserved to have a solid OL to show what he could really do. 

@unionmandid you play for Ault? I'm assuming the union in your tag is referencing the OL Union.

20 hours ago, PackNation said:

I'm sure you have a link to Ault's comments. 

Please post it so we can clear this up.

I'd hate to see your stellar reputation take a hit if people are thinking that you make shit up.

I went ahead and posted it because you don’t have basic 6th grade computer skills, and I knew it was never going to happen. Another loss on the books for your boring stalker big dick routine. 😂👍

kat.jpg

23 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I went ahead and posted it because you don’t have basic 6th grade computer skills, and I knew it was never going to happen. Another loss on the books for your boring stalker big dick routine. 😂👍

Lol. Coming backing and checking on updates every 10 hours?

You got it bad cupcake. 

22 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Chris Murray was interviewing Ault, and printed some of Ault’s quotes word for word and also spoke of them. Chris Murray has a stellar reputation when it comes to accuracy. If Chris Murray says Ault said it, it’s an Ault quote. 

Ault, who is recovering from hip surgery earlier this month, said Scolari's mechanics are as strong as any quarterback he recruited to Nevada, and that includes local legends like Colin Kaepernick, Chris Vargas, Cody Fajardo, Fred Gatlin and Eric Beavers. “Toward the end of his sophomore year, I’m not saying he’s Division I but he’s got a chance to go and play at the next level if he wants to," Ault said. "From that point on in my mind, it was just a matter of how much he was going to improve and where he’d go physically. I really enjoy watching his mechanics. Does he have the strongest arm? No, not yet. But his mechanics are just really sound and solid. Each game, there’s a lot put on him. He runs the ball. They run the Pistol. (Manogue coach) Ernie (Howren) expects a lot out of him, and I really enjoy watching that. I like to see his athleticism. He can drop back with the best of them, but he’s dual threat. He’s a guy who can run the ball. I think his athleticism is what will set him apart as he moves forward.”

http://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/chris-ault-it-will-be-a-great-thrill-to-watch-grandson-play-for-nevada

I will begrudgingly admit that what you wrote was at least written somewhere. However, you're conflating a quote from Ault with something written by Murray. Ault didn't specifically say that his nephew's mechanics were better than Kaepernick's, which is what I found to be the unbelievable part of that because Kap had horrible mechanics. To say that his mechanics were better than Kap's would be like saying that you own a car that's faster than a pinto. At any rate, I do believe the Scolari's mechanics are good.....that part makes total sense. Carry on. 

On 2/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, Slapdad said:

I will begrudgingly admit that what you wrote was at least written somewhere. However, you're conflating a quote from Ault with something written by Murray. Ault didn't specifically say that his nephew's mechanics were better than Kaepernick's, which is what I found to be the unbelievable part of that because Kap had horrible mechanics. To say that his mechanics were better than Kap's would be like saying that you own a car that's faster than a pinto. At any rate, I do believe the Scolari's mechanics are good.....that part makes total sense. Carry on. 

I never said they were better than Kap’s, I said they were as good as Kap’s and the others. Ault used the word as “strong” as per Murray which is the same thing. 

I actually could give a shit about what Ault said one way or the other. I was just being the messenger with what Murray’s article had in it. 

kat.jpg

On 2/7/2021 at 9:41 AM, PackNation said:

Lol. Coming backing and checking on updates every 10 hours?

You got it bad cupcake. 

Wow, you called me a cupcake. What am I supposed to do now? I’m sitting here feeling like I just got crushed inside. If anyone knows any ‘first aid’ for feelings, please PM me. 

kat.jpg

On 2/6/2021 at 6:29 PM, Nevada Convert said:

David Neal😀

Here’s to a great season for Claw Milton.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 2/6/2021 at 6:35 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

@unionmandid you play for Ault? I'm assuming the union in your tag is referencing the OL Union.

Yes.  I am the reason he had to have his hip replaced.  He wore it out kicking me in the ass, daily.