Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

EA Sports bringing back NCAA Football

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

This totally made my day yesterday 

We should start a MWC board online season or something 

I mean, we're at least another year (or more) out from a release, but count me in.

Goddamn I loved this game. If it really takes two years to come out, my son will be old enough that I can buy a console and this game and justify it to my wife by saying it’s “for him.” Can’t wait!

Fresno State will not be in the new NCAA football game until the NIL rules are finalized. Notre Dame has also said they will not participate.

FB_IMG_1614988448134.jpg.216bdd8933c54cb748b46258761753d5.jpg 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

2a5qr47brcv61.jpg

For those who aren't aware, College Football Revamped is a community project dedicated to completely overhauling NCAA 14 into a modern game. I play it via RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) on my computer because it's significantly easier than modding either my XBox 360 or getting my PS3 to run it. There's honestly a very significant different in experience between it and the original game. It's encouraging to me that EA is hiring people from that team to work on the new game.

13 hours ago, retrofade said:

2a5qr47brcv61.jpg

For those who aren't aware, College Football Revamped is a community project dedicated to completely overhauling NCAA 14 into a modern game. I play it via RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) on my computer because it's significantly easier than modding either my XBox 360 or getting my PS3 to run it. There's honestly a very significant different in experience between it and the original game. It's encouraging to me that EA is hiring people from that team to work on the new game.

Thanks for pointing this out! I've still got my copy of NCAA 14 and my PS3, but it's so far out of date I've given up on playing it. I'll definitley check this out!

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

15 hours ago, retrofade said:

2a5qr47brcv61.jpg

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

On 4/25/2021 at 6:47 PM, retrofade said:

2a5qr47brcv61.jpg

I've seen this and have been looking to downloading everything I need to get this running but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I need rpcs3 then download a version of the game for the emulator then download the revamped mod?

15 minutes ago, tspoke said:

I've seen this and have been looking to downloading everything I need to get this running but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I need rpcs3 then download a version of the game for the emulator then download the revamped mod?

Correct. Just as a heads up, RPCS3 relies VERY heavily on your processor rather than your video card due to the PS3 architecture. My game still stutters a bit on occasion even with a Ryzen 7. 

The new release that came out over the weekend overhauls the Pac-12 schools. Most MWC and AAC schools haven't been updated yet to my knowledge. 

On 2/6/2021 at 1:52 AM, AxlRoseRulz said:

The Idaho Vandals will not be in the game. Lmao

They were actually also removed from the CFB Revamped mod as well. 

In addition, they also removed UConn, UMass, and NMSU. There's a hard coded limit with how many teams can be in the game, so they replaced them with App State, Georgia Southern, Coastal Carolina, and Charlotte. 

On 2/2/2021 at 6:55 PM, Nickp1991 said:

I’m getting a Xbox Series X  just for the new college football game

At least you have a while before you need to acquire one... since they're basically impossible to come by.