Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

EA Sports bringing back NCAA Football

52 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

So how much are they going to pay the players for using their likeness, or will the players go nameless and numberless? 

To be honest, I never understood why they didn’t transition into an open ended mod game. Get the football right, make the stadium builder part top notch, and give the users all the options they need to fill out everything else for free. No licenses needed. If Minecraft 12 year olds can build The Hagia Sophia, I’m sure the Big House and a roster would be no sweat.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

So how much are they going to pay the players for using their likeness, or will the players go nameless and numberless? 

Currently they are building it with no player names or likenesses because thats currently the rule but they understand it will probably change pretty soon and it sounds like they are ready to use real players and pay them. Not sure how much. I read EA was willing to pay them back in the day before they canceled the game but the NCAA didn't want them to because it made their arguments for not paying players harder.

Couple. Of. Years!!!!!!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater