Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoubleBlueGold

Which is Worse?

Being SJSU basketball? Or being the two teams that have lost to Spartan basketball?

Some 'ol fcuking song and dance with this head coach. First D1 and conference wins come in late January. Wins are meaningless. They have not led to build-up for the following season. I've been done.

Being last in the MW is not sitting well with thousands of wallets in Loboland... but If losing to SJSU, and shortly, to the AFA, is what it takes to finally get some movement for a coaching change at UNM, then it’s something that had to happen...

image.gif.a54a80fbbb5aa9d6af001c39fe3ae3df.gif

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 1/29/2021 at 9:48 AM, LoboMan59 said:

Being last in the MW is not sitting well with thousands of wallets in Loboland... but If losing to SJSU, and shortly, to the AFA, is what it takes to finally get some movement for a coaching change at UNM, then it’s something that had to happen...

Your post insinuates Universidad de Nuevo Mexico has money which we all know to be false 

The bottom feeders of MW b-ball are:

SJSU

AFA

UNM

I'd maybe throw in Fresno, because they look atrocious too. The battle for last place will come down to UNM-AFA. I doubt SJSU wins another game, and AFA might get one against Fresno. UNM's only chance is against Air Force. Covid is no excuse for Weir finishing last place in the MW. Completely unacceptable and embarrassing.