Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

The First Ammendment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/youtube-extends-trump-suspension-slaps-new-restrictions-on-giuliani/ar-BB1d7taI?li=BBnb7Kz

Yeah, so in Constitutional Law, they remind you that's essentially the holy grail of all freedom is being utterly murdered in front of the whole nation. 

Call me stupid, but political speech in such a public forum is supposed to be the MOST protected speech of all.

Seriously, guns and religion even take the seat when dealing with the most patently obvious highly protected speech ever seen in this country.  YouTube is essentially attempting to take away your First Amendment rights.  The whole idea is to at least not give up ground on those first 10 amendments!!!

I'd administratively dissolve YouTube, Twitter, and every other similar platform, which places the largest prior restraint upon political speech, by .....the President, within the largest most public forum in the history of the universe.   Constructional Law teachers are probably furious with this shit, considering they're like re-writing their finals order this shit...

Seriously, YouTube, and apparently it's puppet masters, need to suffer summary de-resolutions in the games for such EGREGIOUS treason...

It's actually utterly unrelated to the message or the person being restrained, it's that an American corporation, which doesn't give a shit about any of us, is essentially creating a horrifying threat to every single American's most fundamental freedom!!!

That's when you just stop reading the news.  Nobody has time for that retardation.

Might as well start teaching flat-earth across the entire 50, that'd be way less harmful. .

New-Signature.jpg

You're crossing the streams.

Crossing the streams is bad.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

38 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/youtube-extends-trump-suspension-slaps-new-restrictions-on-giuliani/ar-BB1d7taI?li=BBnb7Kz

Yeah, so in Constitutional Law, they remind you that's essentially the holy grail of all freedom is being utterly murdered in front of the whole nation. 

Call me stupid, but political speech in such a public forum is supposed to be the MOST protected speech of all.

Seriously, guns and religion even take the seat when dealing with the most patently obvious highly protected speech ever seen in this country.  YouTube is essentially attempting to take away your First Amendment rights.  The whole idea is to at least not give up ground on those first 10 amendments!!!

I'd administratively dissolve YouTube, Twitter, and every other similar platform, which places the largest prior restraint upon political speech, by .....the President, within the largest most public forum in the history of the universe.   Constructional Law teachers are probably furious with this shit, considering they're like re-writing their finals order this shit...

Seriously, YouTube, and apparently it's puppet masters, need to suffer summary de-resolutions in the games for such EGREGIOUS treason...

It's actually utterly unrelated to the message or the person being restrained, it's that an American corporation, which doesn't give a shit about any of us, is essentially creating a horrifying threat to every single American's most fundamental freedom!!!

That's when you just stop reading the news.  Nobody has time for that retardation.

Might as well start teaching flat-earth across the entire 50, that'd be way less harmful. .

You really seem to be missing an important point. All those platforms are NOT public forums. They are privately owned.

None of them is stopping anyone from saying anything they want. They are just saying you are not going to say X on our forum. We will ask you to leave.

If they do not their shareholders will disinvest and they will loose more customers than if they allow it.... No one can prove this is true or not but I would have to guess this is the gamble they are betting on.

If you take umbrage... start your own platform. Parlor did... 

And now other companies are making the same bet and disassociating with Parlor.

Did you get kicked off the other platforms? Why else would you post this here? Not really the platform for it.

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

hey jeff remember when muggy banned roswell coug for being that little bit too goddamn racist?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, happycamper said:

hey jeff remember when muggy banned roswell coug for being that little bit too goddamn racist?

You perceived racism from my commentary??  That's not the point whatsoever.  That's not even in the same universe of thought..  I sincerely encourage each and every one of you to sit down one day and actually read the constitution.  Just nerd out to it; pretty sophisticated document. 

My entire OP is essentially like the entire first week, at least , in Con Law.

My professor was more liberal than Cheech and Chong, and he nearly stoked out making us understand that point.

It's pretty fundamental, bro.

Let's see, the next source of human rights anywhere close is nothing other than Magna Carta...

New-Signature.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

You perceived racism from my commentary??  That's not the point whatsoever.  That's not even in the same universe of thought..  I sincerely encourage each and every one of you to sit down one day and actually read the constitution.  Just nerd out to it; pretty sophisticated document. 

My entire OP is essentially like the entire first week, at least , in Con Law.

My professor was more liberal than Cheech and Chong, and he nearly stoked out making us understand that point.

It's pretty fundamental, bro.

Let's see, the next source of human rights anywhere close is nothing other than Magna Carta...

hey jeff remember when steve aztec was banned?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Youtube is a private forum.  When Dems wanted to make the internet a utility, perhaps that could be perceived as public, but all of these platforms are private.  This is the bakery and the gays controversy, and now people don't like their similar versions.

What this shows me is that corporations are larger than government, further more, they control government.  Again, something many of us have shown concerns with for a long time, only now folks see the light.  

But, if you want to post on a public (read government-owned) platform, there is always Gab.  :D

5 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Youtube is a private forum.  When Dems wanted to make the internet a utility, perhaps that could be perceived as public, but all of these platforms are private.  This is the bakery and the gays controversy, and now people don't like their similar versions.

What this shows me is that corporations are larger than government, further more, they control government.  Again, something many of us have shown concerns with for a long time, only now folks see the light.  

But, if you want to post on a public (read government-owned) platform, there is always Gab.  :D

Standard Oil 2: Social Media Bugaloo

The Dems and their corporate supporters pretty much control most major media and social networks. It is what it is. Wait until they start arresting people for saying things they don’t like. Oh wait they already did that with the guy that antagonized Muslims. 

28 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

The Dems and their corporate supporters pretty much control most major media and social networks. It is what it is. Wait until they start arresting people for saying things they don’t like. Oh wait they already did that with the guy that antagonized Muslims. 

Soup are you +++++ing kidding me here? 

Seems to me some people think they are being treated unfavorably or rejected because they are on the right, but really it's mostly because they're bad people with bad and dumb things to say. 

3 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Federal protected classes include: 
  • Race.
  • Color.
  • Religion or creed.
  • National origin or ancestry.
  • Sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity).
  • Age.
  • Physical or mental disability.
  • Veteran status.
  • Genetic information.
  • Citizenship.
Posted Image

7 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

5 hours ago, edluvar said:
Federal protected classes include: 
  • Race.
  • Color.
  • Religion or creed.
  • National origin or ancestry.
  • Sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity).
  • Age.
  • Physical or mental disability.
  • Veteran status.
  • Genetic information.
  • Citizenship.

Gender identity....:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Gender identity....:rolleyes:

What’s wrong with that being a protected class? By the way, yer mom has the biggest Adam’s apple I’ve ever seen. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

As has been said several times, the Bill of Rights, and all the Amendments, prohibits the government—not privately owned companies—from infringing on your rights.

You can't stand up on a table in a McDonald's, start yelling a bunch of stupid shit, and then cry "First Amendment!" when they ban you from all the McDonald's.