Jump to content
Stealthlobo

Watches

Recommended Posts

On 11/17/2023 at 2:07 PM, NMpackalum said:

I bought new with manufacturer warranty but no issues with the watches so hopefully I won’t need to find out if there issues. 

Cool deals. I decided to go chrono24 route for the Zenith. My watch guy got me a 3% discount on which was nice of him, but still out of my price range. Found an "unworn" one for $3k less on chrono24 and only 3 months of the warranty used.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2023 at 2:07 PM, NMpackalum said:

I bought new with manufacturer warranty but no issues with the watches so hopefully I won’t need to find out if there issues. 

So you still loving the Nomos? Also last I remember you were getting your sons two different Tudors. How's are they liking them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2023 at 2:36 PM, Stealthlobo said:

So you still loving the Nomos? Also last I remember you were getting your sons two different Tudors. How's are they liking them?

As you know, your preferences change week to week. Most of my wrist time goes to my Seamaster and my orange dial Seiko GMT. I started wearing my Maurice Lacroix chronograph again. Instead of Tudor’s, one got a Nomos and the other a Longines blue moon dial. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2023 at 1:12 PM, Stealthlobo said:

Cool deals. I decided to go chrono24 route for the Zenith. My watch guy got me a 3% discount on which was nice of him, but still out of my price range. Found an "unworn" one for $3k less on chrono24 and only 3 months of the warranty used.

I also got better deals on Chrono24 than dealers that didn’t have a lot of inventory.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2023 at 7:21 PM, bitteraztec said:

Great watch.  How did things go with Chrono24?

Thanks! Things have been so smooth so far. I've tested the accuracy and it's great (+3 sec/day). Right now I'm testing the power reserve (should be close to 60 hours). Next week I'll get it insured and resized and I'll finally be able to wear it.

When its all said and done, you buy the seller more than the watch and I found a great seller with a 5.0 rating and over 250 watches sold. He communicated, answered my questions, and shipped it quickly. So far a great experience which saved me quite a bit of money.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My wife collects Swatch Watches and I really like them a lot. I know they're not considered high end watches but I've got my eye on some for myself, including the automatics. I really like these two and will ask Santa to deliver one for Christmas. Plus, they are in my/Santa's price range. 

 

Screenshot_20231128_191651_Chrome.jpg.177c87a2340f2dddfc55d6a9433f5050.jpg

Screenshot_20231128_191747_Chrome.jpg.015277b41635de0f2f0c18721c29df98.jpg

 

Here is little info on the technology that Swatch uses in their automatics and some of the Swatch Watches available. 

https://www.swatch.com/en-us/sistem-51.html

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2023 at 7:27 PM, AztecAlien said:

My wife collects Swatch Watches and I really like them a lot. I know they're not considered high end watches but I've got my eye on some for myself, including the automatics. I really like these two and will ask Santa to deliver one for Christmas. Plus, they are in my/Santa's price range. 

 

Screenshot_20231128_191651_Chrome.jpg.177c87a2340f2dddfc55d6a9433f5050.jpg

Screenshot_20231128_191747_Chrome.jpg.015277b41635de0f2f0c18721c29df98.jpg

 

Here is little info on the technology that Swatch uses in their automatics and some of the Swatch Watches available. 

https://www.swatch.com/en-us/sistem-51.html

 

 

 

 

 

Just saw an ad for their new Xmas Simpsons collab.

I personally love my swatch. Perfect fun summer watch.

Screenshot_20231129_193432_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231129_193440_Chrome.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/17/2023 at 9:36 PM, Stealthlobo said:

@tailingpermit

Davidsw is a great trustworthy grey market dealer.

https://davidsw.com/

Also chrono24, but do your research on the seller. Remember, on chrono24 or eBay, you buy the seller, not the watch.

Thank you, Stealth! Looks like DavidSW has the 41, but that’s a little too big for her. 
 

Any thoughts on this seller, looks like a store in Miami.  
 

https://www.chrono24.com/rolex/2022-rolex-datejust-36mm-mother-of-pearl-on-jubilee-126234--id27039899.htm?noDesc=true&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=us-c24om-ba-aqs_organicshopping&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIs4--s4KYgwMVYjbUAR2wDAbFEAQYASABEgLExvD_BwE

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...