Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Thursday MWC Hoops - 3 games - WHO YA GOT?

There is no line on the UNLV game vs Benedictine Mesa. For the sake of making the game interesting, I will try my hand at handicapping the game. My best data point is that San Jose State owns a 16-point victory over Benedictine. Sparty typically loses by 30 to any MWC with a pulse.  UNLV has close to a pulse so I’m going to add 25 points to the 16 and then put a hook in it.  SO I’m saying UNLV -40.5 is the line. Any takers? 😀

I wont bet CSU and there is no way I’m betting UNM/SJSU. So I’ll be sitting today out.

I do think CSU is up against it against a Utah State team that is flat out rolling.

The over of 66 in the first half on the USU/CSU game seems like a good bet to me.  The -8.5 for USU seems a little high as well for the overall.  I expect CSU to play better and make it more competitive this game.  I hope they don't, but I do believe it will be closer.  Who knows what to think with the NM/SJSU game.  Both teams are having a really tough time.

Any lobo fans know if they’re allowing fans at this game?  Dixie allows fans at their games so will there actually be people in the stands for a UNM or an SJSU game this year? 

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

There is no line on the UNLV game vs Benedictine Mesa. For the sake of making the game interesting, I will try my hand at handicapping the game. My best data point is that San Jose State owns a 16-point victory over Benedictine. Sparty typically loses by 30 to any MWC with a pulse.  UNLV has close to a pulse so I’m going to add 25 points to the 16 and then put a hook in it.  SO I’m saying UNLV -40.5 is the line. Any takers? 😀

I wont bet CSU and there is no way I’m betting UNM/SJSU. So I’ll be sitting today out.

I do think CSU is up against it against a Utah State team that is flat out rolling.

No way in hell does USU shoot close to 50% from three tonight. CSU can't really play worse than they did either. Still, I don't see the rebounding and size issue being fixed in two days. I think it's a 6-8 point win for USU, I'd bet the under on the spread. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

6 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I think CSU and UNM both cover. CSU played a poor game Tuesday and USU excelled. I expect CSU to rebound. I think USU wins a close one at the end. UNM played much better in their last game and SJSU doesn’t seem to be getting any better. 

Got that one. We’ll see about CSU.

8 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Got them both. I’m on a bit of a streak myself. I believe that’s 6 or 7 straight. I’ve only missed one in the last ten picks. 

What website do you use to place bets? Asking for a friend, obviously sports betting is terrible and not any fun and I have no interest......

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

49 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

What website do you use to place bets? Asking for a friend, obviously sports betting is terrible and not any fun and I have no interest......

I’m a small timer when it comes to gambling. I do it for fun. I find that it makes following games a lot more interesting when you have a drachma or two at stake.